|This article discusses content that has been put in the Vault.
|This item has been made unavailable in order to adjust the game balance. It may return in the future.
Quadcrasher was an ATV vehicle in Battle Royale. It seats two players and builds up boost just by anyone sitting in the driver's seat. Using the boost will speed up the Quadcrasher and make it able to smash through almost anything. Driving into players while boosting will send them flying upwards, potentially causing major fall damage. The boost can also be used to get some big airtime on ramps or to climb up mountains. Quadcrasher can be found throughout specific locations of the map and spawns all the time.
The Quadcrasher was vaulted on Patch 10.00, making it currently only available in Party Royale, Creative and sometimes in 50v50. It was vaulted to reduce the number of mobility items in the game.
Promotional video for the Quadcrasher
Patch 10.00 (August 1, 2019)
Weapons + Items
- Over time, we have added many mobility options, both itemized and map-based. We feel that Season X is better experienced with a reduction in mobility. As with all changes, we’ll keep a close eye on how this affects the player experience.
6.30 Patch Notes (November 14, 2018
- Quadcrashers spawn rate has been increased to 100% from 50%.
- Honk button added to extra buttons in the HUD Layout Tool for all your vehicular honking needs.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue in which players could take damage when leaving a Quadcrasher while using Balloons.
- Fixed Quadcrashers being movable by walking into them.
6.20 Patch Notes (October 24, 2018
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed Quadcrasher Jump Trick animation displays.
6.10 Patch Notes (October 16, 2018
- Seats two players.
- You build boost just by driving. Unleash that speed with the hotkey once you’ve filled your boost meter.
- Smash through buildings while boosting.
- Boost off ramps or cliffs to catch sick air.
- Launch players into the air by smashing into them.
|Battle Royale Content|
| Seasonal Foraged Map Objects|
) • Rifts
) • Shadow Stones
) • Ziplines
, C2 1
, C2 2
) • Volcano Vents
) • Slipstream
) • Secret Passages