Pueblo, also commonly referred to as West World, or Little Mexico (Formerly Pandora (POI)) was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 5, located inside the coordinate H9 and H10, south of Moisty Palms and far northeast of Lucky Landing. It was a Mexican-themed village.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- White Adobe House
- Single-story Red Adobe House
- Yellow Adobe House
- Linked Adobe House (Red-Blue-White)
- Variation of Adobe Houses
- Double-story Red Adobe House
- Adjacent Adobe House (Blue-Yellow)
- Single-story White Adobe House
Props[edit | edit source]
- Wooden Water Tank
- Adobe Stone Arches
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V5.00[edit | edit source]
- Pueblo has been added to the map.
- Week 6: An ATK was added at the location.
V6.00[edit | edit source]
- ATK is changed to a Quadcrasher
- Rifts on hill were removed.
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- Two Ziplines were added across Pueblo connecting to mountains nearby.
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- December 25th: Pueblo was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
V7.20[edit | edit source]
- January 19th: Pueblo was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
V7.30[edit | edit source]
- January 31st: The snow melted from Pueblo.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- The two ziplines connecting the mountains are gone.
- The double-story red house now has chairs blocking the windows and doors.
- The red house full of chairs has now been filled with TVs instead.
- August 27th: Pueblo was replaced by the Pandora.
- September 11th: Pueblo returned due to the Borderlands crossover event ending. (removal of the Pandora)
- October 13th: Pueblo was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of the few locations to be added back to the map after being removed.
- Pueblo's buildings are in Creative.