Pristine Point (POI)
Pristine Point is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate G1, east of Craggy Cliffs and northwest of Steamy Stacks. It is composed of three worn-out houses by the shore, damaged by a landslide. The name of this landmark seems to be ironic as the definition of pristine is "clean and fresh as if new". It also has 7 Chests.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Large collapsed brick house
- Collapsed white house
- Not collapsed white house
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Pristine Point was added to the map.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Pristine Point for the Fortnitemares event, and furniture has become haunted and begun to float.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Pristine Point, and furniture is no longer haunted.
- The water level rose up to the Pristine Point, partially flooding a house.
- The water level lowered slightly, revealing all of the Pristine Point.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- From the Fortnitemares Challenges, this location is also referred to as Ghost Town.
- This landmark looks similar to Polar Peak did after Cattus escaped it.
- This is because Polar Peak collapsed down a mountain, suggesting that Pristine Point collapsed via landslide.