|This article is about a location which appeared near Moisty Mire and later, Moisty Palms. For other uses, see Prison.|
Prison was an unnamed POI of the Battle Royale map located at south east coordinates H8 east of Fatal Fields and west of Moisty Palms. It was originally removed from the map and replaced by a desert biome alongside Moisty Mire in Season 5, but reappeared via a rift beacon in week 7 of Season 10.
Due to Season 11/Chapter 2 Season 1 being released, a new map has also came with it, removing most of the POI's that were on this first map.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Props[edit | edit source]
- Cafeteria Table
- Police car
- Police tape over door
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Prison was added to the map as an unnamed POI.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to the Prison.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- A small meteor crashed into the prison, destroying the cafeteria and most of the cells.
- An Omega poster was added into the destroyed prison.
- Week 7: The government starts filling up the crater.
- Week 8: The crater is fully filled in.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- The prison was removed from the map and replaced by a desert alongside Moisty Mire.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- Week 7: The Prison and the Convenience Store (POI) were added back to the map to its Season 3 state as well as the addition of Moisty Palms.
- You could turn into a prop in the area as it technically was part of Moisty Palms
- Although the prison has been added back, some of it is flooded with sand.
- October 13th: The Prison was sucked into a black hole along with Moisty Palms.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Prison in the beginning of Season 4, after it was destroyed by the Meteor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Prison prefab was added to Creative mode shortly before it was added back to the Battle Royale map.
- There is a cell inside the prison with Police Tape over the door, possibly because there is (or was) a very dangerous prisoner inside.
- The cell inside the prison with Police Tape over the door may have belonged to Omega as seen in the At Last... I Am Free loading screen.