Port-A-Challenge is a set of utility items that can be found exclusively in Playground mode. The Port-A-Challenge set includes the Building Challenge, Obstacle Course, and Firing Range minigames with four of each type that has varying difficulty.
6.30 Patch Notes (November 14, 2018
- Bug Fixes
- Port-a-Challenges no longer spawn below terrain.
6.21 Patch Notes (November 1, 2018
- Bug Fixes
- Updated Port-A-Challenge grenade names.
- Improved clarity of where to throw Port-A-Challenge grenades.
6.20 Patch Notes (October 24, 2018
- New Port-A grenades are now available in Vending Machines at the southern edge of Loot Lake. The Port-A-Challenge set includes the Building Challenge, Obstacle Course, and Firing Range minigames. There’s four of each type with varying difficulty.
- Collect the tokens and avoid the obstacles while honing your building skills.
- Build the structure as fast as possible.
- Take out as many dummies as you can within the time limit.
- Once inside the new Spiky Stadium, players will respawn at designated spawn points inside the playspace.
- Vending machines provide grenades and Traps to allow you to customize your play.