Pleasant Park was a named Point of Interest in Battle Royale added to the map in Season 1, located inside the coordinates D2 and D3, north of Salty Springs, northeast of Sweaty Sands, northwest of Frenzy Farm and southwest of Craggy Cliffs. It was a large suburban town with 8 houses, a park, an open soccer field, a gas station and a gazebo, with picnic tables, and trees surrounding it. Pleasant Park had 18 Chests.
Pleasant Park was formerly located at northwest coordinates C3-C4, south of Starry Suburbs, southeast of Haunted Hills, northwest of Loot Lake, south-west of The Block, north of Gotham City, south of Junk Junction, west of Lazy Lagoon, north-east of Snobby Shores and very far north of Greasy Grove in Chapter 1. As of Chapter 2 Season 4 is has been turned into Doom's Domain.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Related Achievements
- 3 Challenges
- 4 Map Changes
- 4.1 Season 1
- 4.2 Season 2
- 4.3 Season 3
- 4.4 Season 4
- 4.5 Season 6
- 4.6 Season 7
- 4.7 Season 8
- 4.8 Season 9
- 4.9 Season 10/X
- 4.10 Chapter 2 Season 1
- 4.11 Chapter 2 Season 2
- 4.12 Chapter 2 Season 3
- 4.13 Chapter 2 Season 4
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Pleasant Park before The End Event
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Pleasant Park/Buildings
Modern House[edit | edit source]
- This is a small house with a garage. This house has 1 chest.
- This house was added back to the game with a different design in Chapter 2 Season 1 after it was destroyed by the Cattus in Season 9.
- This house can be found near Lazy Lake.
- In Chapter 1, this house could also be found at Loot Lake.
Small Yellow House[edit | edit source]
- A small yellow (previously aqua) house that has a basement. This house has 2 chests.
- In Chapter 1: This house could also be found in the snow biome beside another house.
- This house was previously also located in several areas around the North Eastern part of the map prior to the addition of Risky Reels and later the Jungle Biome (see Northern Houses (POI))
Gas Station[edit | edit source]
This is a gas station with an Upgrade Bench and up to 1 Ammo Box. The dumpster here leads down to a safe house underneath the location.
White and Brick House[edit | edit source]
- This house has a doghouse and a wooden balcony. This can also be found at Retail Row. This house has 3 chests.
- A similar house can be found in Holly Hedges, with a slightly different design.
- In Chapter 1, it could also be found at Greasy Grove.
Brown Brick House[edit | edit source]
- A small brick house containing 2 chests.
- In Chapter 1, this house had a secret underground bunker which could be accessed beneath the staircase as well as through a fake tree outside.
Brick House[edit | edit source]
- A large brick red house that can also be found in Salty Springs. This house contains 2 chests.
- In Chapter 1, it could also be found at Greasy Grove as well as Tomato Town/Temple prior to Season 8.
Yellow House[edit | edit source]
- An large house that can also be found Salty Springs (albeit in a blue color). This house has 1 chest.
- In Chapter 1, this house was a light blue color (identical to the Salty Springs version). In Season 8 up to the release of Chapter 2, this house had an underground bunker that could be accessed via a secret door behind a fridge in the kitchen.
White House[edit | edit source]
- A large 2-story house with a garage. This house contains 2 chests.
- In Chapter 1, it could also be found at Greasy Grove (with a balcony included) and Snobby Shores.
Green House[edit | edit source]
- A green house with a basement. This house has 3 chests. This house can also be found in Salty Springs in a different color.
- In Chapter 1, this house was abandoned until Season 8, when it was restored.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Soccer field
Former Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- American Football Field
Props[edit | edit source]
- Celler Door
- White Fences
- Gas pump
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- A Kick in the Grass: Scored a goal in the Pleasant Park soccer field.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Chests in Pleasant Park||Season 3 Week 1 Challenges||5|
|Land on 7 different bullseyes||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||5|
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Visit 3 different Gas Stations in a single match||Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Eliminate 3 opponents in Pleasant Park||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||10|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
|Destroy 3 dog houses||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Kick a soccer ball 100 meters||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Deal 100 damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Deliver 10 fish to SHADOW||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles SHADOW Style|
|Deliver 10 fish to GHOST||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles GHOST Style|
|Pull a player or Henchmen with a Harpoon Gun||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Hit 10 times Pistol headshots on players or Henchmen||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Search 5 Chests in different Named Locations||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Eliminate a player or Henchman 3 times with a Legendary or Boss weapon||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Dance within 10s of Knocking a Henchman 3 times||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Deal 100 damage to Henchmen while disguised||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a SHADOW mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas SHADOW Style|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a GHOST mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas GHOST Style|
|Stage 1 of 3 - Eliminate players or Henchmen at Pleasant Park (5)||Location Domination||10,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Eliminate players or Henchmen at Pleasant Park (10)||Location Domination||25,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Eliminate players or Henchmen at Pleasant Park (10)||Location Domination||55,000|
|Score a goal on the soccer pitch at Pleasant Park (1)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||35,000|
|Collect Floating Rings at Pleasant Park (4)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminations at Pleasant Park (3)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 6 Challenges||35,000|
|Drive a car from Retail Row to Pleasant Park in less than 4 minutes (1)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 8 Challenges||35,000|
|Search Chests at Pleasant Park (7)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||35,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Pleasant Park was added to the map.
V1.11[edit | edit source]
- The picnic table is turned into a Christmas tree.
- The Christmas tree disappeared.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Pleasant Park.
- Several Carbide and Omega posters have appeared around Pleasant Park.
- Halloween decorations have been added to Pleasant Park.
V6.22[edit | edit source]
- November 6: The soccer field was changed into an American football field. This was due to an NFL sponsorship with Epic Games.
V6.30[edit | edit source]
- November 13: A Pizza Pit and Durrr Burger truck are at the football field.
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- The houses have been covered in Christmas decorations.
- January 2nd: All Christmas decorations are gone.
- January 8th: Most Christmas Decorations (Such as Trees, Candy Canes and Snowflakes) have returned, due to the "14 Days Of Fortnite" event being brought back for 7 more days.
V7.20[edit | edit source]
- All of the 14 Days Of Fortnite Christmas decorations are now gone again.
- January 19th: Pleasant Park was covered in snow on Christmas and in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
V7.30[edit | edit source]
- A stage is being set up at Pleasant Park where the Football Field is.
- January 30th: Some speakers and stages have been set up at Pleasant Park.
- February 1st: The snow melted from Pleasant Park.
- The stage at Pleasant Park has been fully set up, complete with lights and singing equipment.
- February 2nd: As a NPC, Marshmello performed a 10 minute-long concert, with music, lights, holograms and more, at Pleasant Park.
- February 3rd: The stage at Pleasant Park is now gone
- February 5th: The stage disappears and the field is changed, with an NFL logo in the middle and the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams markings on the side. This is to celebrate Super Bowl LIII.
- February 6th: The Pleasant Park football field has been changed back to normal.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- The white house with a tree fallen on it has been renovated.
V8.30[edit | edit source]
- A Reboot Van was added to Pleasant Park.
V8.40[edit | edit source]
- April 17: The blue house and the smallest house have now secret bunkers.
V9.21[edit | edit source]
- June 16: The modern house has been destroyed by the monster from Polar Peak.
- September 3rd: Two red balloons have been added.
- September 7th: Part of the sidewalk has become damaged near the balloon next to the modern house.
- September 9th: The two red balloons have been removed.
- October 13th: Pleasant Park was sucked into the black hole.
- Pleasant Park was added to the Chapter 2 map. However, all houses have a different design and have become more modernized, the soccer pitch has also returned.
- Also, the roads have changed to fit the roads around the POI.
- An upgrade bench can be found within the gas station.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Pleasant Park for the Fortnitemares event, and furniture has become haunted and begun to float.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Pleasant Park, and furniture is no longer haunted.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Pleasant Park, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 25th: Pleasant Park has been covered in snow.
- January 9th: The snow melted from Pleasant Park.
- More dirt has begun appearing in Pleasant Park along with cracks on the ground. This could be foreshadowing a change to the location or it could just be a glitch.
- Several Ghost and Shadow mailboxes and Shadow recruitment posters have appeared around Pleasant Park.
- The Shadow organization has constructed a secret safe house underneath Pleasant Park, named Shadow Safe House - Alpha. This landmark could only be accessed through dumpsters and portapotties around Pleasant Park.
- A helipad has been added to Shadow Safe House - Alpha.
- The soccer field has been split in half to reveal Shadow Safe House - Alpha underneath it. The helipad now has a Choppa on it, which can be flown by players.
- No Sweat Insurance signs appeared all over Pleasant Park.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Pleasant Park relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Pleasant Park have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- Pleasant Park has been flooded, and No Sweat Insurance has installed floaties on many of the houses, the soccer field, gazebo, and other areas in the town.
- Shadow Safe House - Alpha has been removed and the soccer field has returned to normal.
- A Sticks cafe was added.
- July 1st: The water level decreased and the trash piles in the area have been cleaned up.
- July 11th: The water level decreased again, causing the houses to get closer to the gazebo and soccer field.
- July 18th: The water level decreased once more, reverting Pleasant Park back to its pre-Chapter 2 Season 3 state. However, the basements are still flooded.
- Shadow Safe House - Alpha did not return even after Pleasant Park returned to normal.
- The Sticks café was removed from Pleasant Park.
- The Pass N Gas station has been upgraded and slightly increased in size, most likely to accommodate for the cars.
- July 24th: The water level decreased once again and the basements are no longer flooded.
- Doctor Doom has taken over Pleasant Park and turned it into Doom's Domain. The gazebo area has been turned into a statue, houses are guarded up with security cameras and henchmen, Doom's House has replaced one of the northern houses and the soccer field has reopened. However, most of Pleasant is unchanged.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the recently added update, a glitched trash can can be found as you enter the door and you can go to the Blue Steel Bridge (POI) by hiding in it. This trash can stops you from walking into the gas station.
- The NFL sponsorship happened here.
- The Showtime live event also happened here.
- Many of the houses at Pleasant Park can be found at different locations across the chapter one map, most notably Retail Row, Salty Springs and formerly Greasy Grove.
- The two secret bunkers added in Season 8 were added for the volcano storyline.
- If you go up to any of the fish on the walls in the gazebo and emote, the fish will start flopping and music will play.
- Pleasant Park is one of 3 locations to return in Chapter 2 Season 1 along with Salty Springs and Retail Row.
- Pleasant Park with the others being, Salty Springs and Retail Row are the oldest POIs, having been on the map since the beginning of Fortnite.
- The NFL football field added in Season 7 was changed again to the soccer field before Season 6.
- Although Pleasant Park has been turned into Doom’s Domain as of Chapter 2: Season 4, it still remains on the map, remaining mostly unchanged.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Pleasant Park during Chapter 2 Season 3.
Pleasant Park before Chapter 2 Season 3.
Pleasant Park before Chapter 2 Season 2.
Pleasant Park before Chapter 2 Season 1.