Pleasant Park is an area on the Battle Royale map located at northwest coordinates C3-C4, southeast of Haunted Hills, northwest of Loot Lake, south-west of The Block, north of Tilted Towers, south of Junk Junction, west of Lazy Lagoon, north-east of Snobby Shores and very far north of Polar Peak. It is a large suburban town with houses, park and an open American football field. It also contains a gazebo, with picnic tables, and trees surrounding it.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Football field
- Architect house
- Pass 'N' Gas Station
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Pleasant Park was added to the map.
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- The picnic table is turned into a Christmas tree
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- The soccer field was changed into an American football field. This was due to a NFL sponsorship with Epic Games.
- November 13: A Pizza Pit and Durrr Burger truck are at the football field.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- A Christmas tree was placed in the center.
- An in-game live virtual concert featuring Marshmello took place at the soccer/football field.
- The stage disappears and the field is changed, with an NFL logo in the middle and the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams markings on the side. This is to celebrate Super Bowl LIII.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- April 17: The blue house and the smallest house have now secret bunkers.