Pleasant Park is an area on the Battle Royale map located inside the coordinates D2 and D3 and is located north of Salty Springs, northeast of Sweaty Sands, northwest of Frenzy Farm and southwest of Craggy Cliffs. It is a large suburban town with 8 houses, a park, an open soccer field, a Pass N Gas station and a gazebo, with picnic tables, and trees surrounding it. Pleasant Park has 18 Chests.
Pleasant Park was formerly located at northwest coordinates C3-C4, south of Starry Suburbs, southeast of Haunted Hills, northwest of Loot Lake, south-west of The Block, north of Gotham City, south of Junk Junction, west of Lazy Lagoon, north-east of Snobby Shores and very far north of Greasy Grove.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Related Achievements
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Pleasant Park before The End Event
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Pleasant Park/Buildings
Modern House[edit | edit source]
This house can be found near Lazy Lake.
This house could also be found at Loot Lake.
Yellow House with a basement[edit | edit source]
A small yellow (previously aqua) house that has a basement.
This house could also be found in the snow biome beside another house.
This house could also be found next to risky reels before it was replaced with another house.
White and Brick House[edit | edit source]
Brown Brick House[edit | edit source]
A brown house with a secret underground bunker that could be found by breaking a pile of boxes under the stairs on the ground floor.
Brick House[edit | edit source]
Green House[edit | edit source]
White House[edit | edit source]
A big house with no basement that could also be found at Snobby Shores
White House with Bunker[edit | edit source]
A house with a secret bunker that could be accessed through a secret door.
This house could also be found at Salty Springs with a different secret bunker.
This house used to be abandoned until season 8 when it was restored, along with the one at Salty Springs, the bunker was removed in chapter 2 season 1.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Football field
- Pass 'N' Gas Station
Props[edit | edit source]
- Celler Door
- White Fences
- Pass'n Gas sign
- Gas pump
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- A Kick in the Grass: Scored a goal in the Pleasant Park soccer field.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Pleasant Park was added to the map.
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- The picnic table is turned into a Christmas tree.
- The Christmas tree disappeared.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Pleasant Park (Although they have since been removed).
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- The soccer field was changed into an American football field. This was due to an NFL sponsorship with Epic Games.
- November 13: A Pizza Pit and Durrr Burger truck are at the football field.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- A Christmas tree was placed in the center.
- December 25th & January 19th: Pleasant Park has snow, both times it was removed within a few days.
- February 3rd: An in-game live virtual concert featuring Marshmello took place at the soccer/football field.
- February 4th: The stage disappears and the field is changed, with an NFL logo in the middle and the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams markings on the side. This is to celebrate Super Bowl LIII.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- The white house with a tree fallen on it has been renovated.
- April 17: The blue house and the smallest house have now secret bunkers.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- June 16: The modern house has been destroyed by the monster from Polar Peak.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- Two red balloons have been added.
- September 7th: Part of the sidewalk has become damaged near the balloon next to the modern house.
- September 9th: The two red balloons have been removed.
- October 13th: Pleasant Park was sucked into the black hole.
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Pleasant Park has reappeared on the new map, and is back to how it was before in Season 6. However all houses have a different design and have become more modernized, the soccer pitch has also returned.
- An upgrade bench can be found within the gas station
v11.10[edit | edit source]
- October 29th: Pleasant Park has new Halloween decorations, and furniture in the houses is floating for Fornitemares 2019.
- November 5th: Pleasant Park removed its decorations, and the furniture is no longer floating. Although, the decorations in the gas station are still there.
v11.21[edit | edit source]
- December 9th: Star Wars posters have been hung around Pleasant Park.
v11.30[edit | edit source]
- A Christmas tree has been added to Pleasant Park.
v11.31[edit | edit source]
- Snow has been added to Pleasant Park
- An Ice Throne has appeared north of Pleasant Park
- January 11th: The Ice Throne has been removed.
- More dirt has begun appearing in Pleasant Park along with cracks on the ground. This could be foreshadowing a change to the location or it could just be a glitch.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The NFL sponsorship happened here.
- The Marshmello Concert live event also happened here.
- Many of the houses at Pleasant Park can be found at different locations across the map, most notably Retail Row, Greasy Grove and Salty Springs.
- The two secret bunkers added in Season 8 were added for the volcano storyline.
- If you go up to any of the fish on the walls in the gazebo and emote, the fish will start flopping and music will play.
- Pleasant Park is one of 3 locations to return in Chapter 2 Season 1 along with Salty Springs and Retail Row.
- Pleasant Park, along with Salty Springs, are the oldest POIs, having been on the map since the first season. Pleasant Park is also the oldest named location in the game, being named when it was added and never becoming unnamed.
- The NFL football field added in Season 7 was changed again to the soccer field before Season 6.