Pleasant Park is an area on the Battle Royale map located inside the coordinates D3 and D4 and is located north of Salty Springs, northeast of Sweaty Sands, northwest of Frenzy Farm and southwest of Craggy Cliffs. It is a large suburban town with 8 houses, a park, an open soccer field, a Pass N Gas station and a gazebo, with picnic tables, and trees surrounding it.
Pleasant Park was formerly located at northwest coordinates C3-C4, south of Starry Suburbs, southeast of Haunted Hills, northwest of Loot Lake, south-west of The Block, north of Gotham City, south of Junk Junction, west of Lazy Lagoon, north-east of Snobby Shores and very far north of Greasy Grove.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
- 3 Trivia
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Pleasant Park/Buildings
This house can be found near Lazy Lake.
This house could also be found at Loot Lake.
A small aqua house that had a basement.
This house could also be found in the snow biome beside another house.
This house could also be found next to risky reels before it was replaced with another house.
White and Brick House
Brown Brick House
A brown house with a secret underground bunker that could be found by breaking a pile of boxes under the stairs on the ground floor.
An abandoned white house with a tree fallen on that could also be found Salty Springs.
The house was restored in Season 8.
A big house with no basement.
Blue House with bunker (former)
A house with a secret bunker that could be accessed through a secret door.
This house could also be found at Salty Springs with a different secret bunker.
Other Loot Spots
- Football field
- Pass 'N' Gas Station
- Pleasant Park was added to the map.
- The picnic table is turned into a Christmas tree
- The Christmas tree disappeared.
- Vending Machines were added to Pleasant Park. (Although they have since been removed)
- Two treasure maps were added to Pleasant Park.
- A birthday cake was added to Pleasant Park.
- A birthday cake was removed from Pleasant Park.
- The soccer field was changed into an American football field. This was due to a NFL sponsorship with Epic Games.
- November 13: A Pizza Pit and Durrr Burger truck are at the football field.
- A Christmas tree was placed in the center.
- February 3rd: An in-game live virtual concert featuring Marshmello took place at the soccer/football field.
- February 4th: The stage disappears and the field is changed, with an NFL logo in the middle and the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams markings on the side. This is to celebrate Super Bowl LIII.
- The white house with a tree fallen on it has been renovated.
- April 17: The blue house and the smallest house have now secret bunkers.
- June 16: The modern house has been destroyed by the monster from Polar Peak.
- Two red balloons have been added.
- September 7th: Part of the sidewalk has become damaged near the balloon next to the modern house.
- September 9th: The two red balloons have been removed.
- September 21st: A Joker gas canister was found in Pleasant Park.
- October 13th: Pleasant Park was sucked into the black hole.
Chapter 2 Season 1
- Pleasant Park has reappeared on the new map, and is back to how it was before in Season 6. However all houses have a different design and have become more modernized. It should also be noted that what was once an announcer’s booth has been swapped out for a tent, which was previously there before Season 6 with the NFL sponsor.
- The NFL sponsorship happened here.
- The Marshmello live event also happened here.
- The two secret bunkers added in Season 8 were added for the volcano storyline.
- If you go up to any of the fish on the walls in the gazebo and emote, the fish will start flopping and music will play.
- Pleasant Park is one of 3 locations to return in Chapter 2 Season 1 along with Salty Springs and Retail Row
- Pleasant Park and Salty Springs are the oldest POIs, having been on the map since the first season. Pleasant Park is also the oldest named location in the game, being named when it was added and never becoming unnamed.