Pleasant Park is a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinates D2 and D3, north of Salty Springs, northeast of Sweaty Sands, northwest of Frenzy Farm and southwest of Craggy Cliffs. It is a large suburban town with 8 houses, a park, an open soccer field, a Pass N Gas station and a gazebo, with picnic tables, and trees surrounding it. Pleasant Park has 18 Chests.
Pleasant Park was formerly located at northwest coordinates C3-C4, south of Starry Suburbs, southeast of Haunted Hills, northwest of Loot Lake, south-west of The Block, north of Gotham City, south of Junk Junction, west of Lazy Lagoon, north-east of Snobby Shores and very far north of Greasy Grove.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Related Achievements
- 3 Map Changes
- 3.1 Season 1
- 3.2 Season 2
- 3.3 Season 3
- 3.4 Season 4
- 3.5 Season 6
- 3.6 Season 7
- 3.7 Season 8
- 3.8 Season 9
- 3.9 Season 10/X
- 3.10 Chapter 2 Season 1
- 3.11 Chapter 2 Season 2
- 3.12 Chapter 2 Season 3
- 4 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Pleasant Park before The End Event
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Pleasant Park/Buildings
Modern House[edit | edit source]
This is a small house with a garage. This house has 1 chest.
This house can be found near Lazy Lake.
In Chapter 1, this house could also be found at Loot Lake.
Small Yellow House[edit | edit source]
A small yellow (previously aqua) house that has a basement. This house has 2 chests.
In Chapter 1 This house could also be found in the snow biome beside another house.
Gas Station[edit | edit source]
This is a gas station with an Upgrade Bench and up to 1 Ammo Box. The dumpster here leads down to a safe house underneath the location.
White and Brick House[edit | edit source]
This house has a doghouse and a wooden balcony. This can also be found at Retail Row. This house has 3 chests.
A similar house can be found in Holly Hedges, with a slightly different design.
In Chapter 1, it could also be found at Greasy Grove.
Brown Brick House[edit | edit source]
A small brick house containing 2 chests.
In Chapter 1, this house had a secret underground bunker which could be accessed beneath the staircase as well as through a fake tree outside.
A large brick red house that can also be found in Salty Springs. This house contains 2 chests.
An large house that can also be found Salty Springs (albeit in a blue color). This house has 1 chest.
In Chapter 1, this house was a light blue color (identical to the Salty Springs version). In Season 8 up to the release of Chapter 2, this house had an underground bunker that could be accessed via a secret door behind a fridge in the kitchen.
White House[edit | edit source]
A large 2-story house with a garage. This house contains 2 chests.
Green House[edit | edit source]
A green house with a basement. This house has 3 chests. This house can also be found in Salty Springs, albeit in a different color.
In Chapter 1, this house was abandoned until Season 8, when it was restored.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Soccer field
Former Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- NFL Football Field
Props[edit | edit source]
- Celler Door
- White Fences
- Pass'n Gas sign
- Gas pump
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- A Kick in the Grass: Scored a goal in the Pleasant Park soccer field.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Pleasant Park was added to the map.
V1.11[edit | edit source]
- The picnic table is turned into a Christmas tree.
- The Christmas tree disappeared.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Pleasant Park.
- Several Carbide and Omega posters have appeared around Pleasant Park.
- Halloween decorations have been added to Pleasant Park.
V6.22[edit | edit source]
- November 6: The soccer field was changed into an American football field. This was due to an NFL sponsorship with Epic Games.
V6.30[edit | edit source]
- November 13: A Pizza Pit and Durrr Burger truck are at the football field.
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- The houses have been covered in Christmas decorations.
- January 2nd: All Christmas decorations are gone.
- January 8th: Most Christmas Decorations (Such as Trees, Candy Canes and Snowflakes) have returned, due to the "14 Days Of Fortnite" event being brought back for 7 more days.
V7.20[edit | edit source]
- All of the 14 Days Of Fortnite Christmas decorations are now gone again.
- January 19th: Pleasant Park was covered in snow on Christmas and in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
V7.30[edit | edit source]
- A stage is being set up at Pleasant Park where the Football Field is.
- January 30th: Some speakers and stages have been set up at Pleasant Park.
- February 1st: The snow melted from Pleasant Park.
- The stage at Pleasant Park has been fully set up, complete with lights and singing equipment.
- February 2nd: As a NPC, Marshmello performed a 10 minute-long concert, with music, lights, holograms and more, at Pleasant Park.
- February 3rd: The stage at Pleasant Park is now gone
- February 5th: The stage disappears and the field is changed, with an NFL logo in the middle and the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams markings on the side. This is to celebrate Super Bowl LIII.
- February 6th: The Pleasant Park football field has been changed back to normal.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- The white house with a tree fallen on it has been renovated.
V8.30[edit | edit source]
- A Reboot Van was added to Pleasant Park.
V8.40[edit | edit source]
- April 17: The blue house and the smallest house have now secret bunkers.
V9.21[edit | edit source]
- June 16: The modern house has been destroyed by the monster from Polar Peak.
- September 3rd: Two red balloons have been added.
- September 7th: Part of the sidewalk has become damaged near the balloon next to the modern house.
- September 9th: The two red balloons have been removed.
- October 13th: Pleasant Park was sucked into the black hole.
- Pleasant Park survived the black hole and has been teleported to the new island. However, all houses have a different design and have become more modernized, the soccer pitch has also returned.
- Also, the roads have changed to fit the roads around the POI.
- An upgrade bench can be found within the gas station.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Pleasant Park for the Fortnitemares event, and furniture has become haunted and begun to float.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Pleasant Park, and furniture is no longer haunted.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Pleasant Park, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 25th: Pleasant Park has been covered in snow.
- January 9th: The snow melted from Pleasant Park.
- More dirt has begun appearing in Pleasant Park along with cracks on the ground. This could be foreshadowing a change to the location or it could just be a glitch.
- Several Ghost and Shadow mailboxes and Shadow recruitment posters have appeared around Pleasant Park.
- The Shadow organization has constructed a secret safe house underneath Pleasant Park, named Shadow Safe House - Alpha. This landmark could only be accessed through dumpsters and portapotties around Pleasant Park.
- A helipad has been added to Shadow Safe House - Alpha.
- The soccer field has been split in half to reveal Shadow Safe House - Alpha underneath it. The helipad now has a Choppa on it, which can be flown by players.
- No Sweat Insurance signs appeared all over Pleasant Park.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Pleasant Park relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Pleasant Park have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
V13.00 (June 17th)[edit | edit source]
- Pleasant Park has been flooded, and No Sweat Insurance has installed floaties on many of the houses, the soccer field, gazebo, and other areas in the town.
- SHADOW Safe House - Alpha has been removed and the soccer field has returned to normal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The NFL sponsorship happened here.
- The Showtime live event also happened here.
- Many of the houses at Pleasant Park can be found at different locations across the chapter one map, most notably Retail Row, Greasy Grove and Salty Springs.
- The two secret bunkers added in Season 8 were added for the volcano storyline.
- If you go up to any of the fish on the walls in the gazebo and emote, the fish will start flopping and music will play.
- Pleasant Park is one of 3 locations to return in Chapter 2 Season 1 along with Salty Springs and Retail Row.
- Pleasant Park, along with Salty Springs, are the oldest POIs, having been on the map since the first season. Pleasant Park is also the oldest named location in the game, being named when it was added and never becoming unnamed.
- The NFL football field added in Season 7 was changed again to the soccer field before Season 6.