|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 5.40|
Pistol is a pistol in Battle Royale. It is available in and variants.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Vaulted Rarities[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Pistol has a chance to appear among same weapon class in the following circumstances:
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Pistol has a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Strategy is specific to the Unvaulted.Pistol that can only be applied in modes where it is still found, such as
- Remember that the trigger must be un-pressed and re-pressed to fire each shot. Simply holding down will not work.
- The Pistol is typically a starting weapon. It has overall bad stats compared to weapons that can be found from where it can be found, and the and should be swapped out as soon as possible.
- The and Pistols takes five shots to take out a non-shielded opponent. It is a good weapon to use in combination with a Shotgun early game.
- Despite its stats suggesting otherwise, it is perfectly viable as a tool to take out materials quickly with its fast fire rate.
- The Pistol suffers from damage and accuracy heavily at range, and unlike its upgrade, the Suppressed Pistol, it is loud and will notify everyone to your location when you fire it. Due to this, it does not make for a very good ranged weapon.
- The Suppressed Pistol. If you are willing to lose the suppressor, it can be used as an alternative to the Suppressed Pistol in modes where it's found. Pistol in fact does enough damage to take out an enemy in four shots, just like the
- If aiming down sights, the Pistol is still very able to be a deadly weapon at close range and the start of the game when nobody has shields to survive its shots.
- The Suppressed Submachine Gun does the same damage, but fires faster, is more accurate, and is suppressed. The only thing it does worse is damage at a distance, but an assault rifle should be used for that. It is wise to consider any rarity of Suppressed Submachine Gun a direct upgrade over the and Pistols.
- The Compact SMG, (which has been Vaulted), while doing less damage, being less accurate, and not suppressed, takes the same amount of bullets to eliminate someone as a Pistol does, fires faster than the Suppressed Submachine Gun, and has a large magazine. If found, in a mode where it is available, it should be considered a direct upgrade over the and Pistol.
- The Pistol takes one less shot to eliminate an enemy than a submachine gun. If you are willing to lose the fire rate and accuracy of a submachine gun for the elevated damage of the Pistol, it is worth keeping.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Pistol bears a strong resemblance to the Beretta M9, and also bears some resemblance to the M1911, a real-life semi-automatic pistol.
- The Suppressed Pistol had been recently demoted from and to and , making an additional weapon of the same type and rarity useless. variant of the Pistol was removed in Patch 5.40 since the
- The Pistol uses the same model as the Semi-Auto Handgun in Save the World.
- Also, before the initial release of Battle Royale, the Pistol was called the "Semi-Auto Handgun".