Pirate Camps (POI)
Pirate Camps are a series of 3 POIs (formerly 7) scattered around the map. They are comparable to the A.I.M. Expedition Outposts from Season 7 in terms of location and the fact that they reflect the Season's theme. Also, they are some of the only places to find Pirate Cannons besides Lazy Lagoon. Typically, the pirate camps are tall wooden structures built atop previously abandoned homes and buildings like the ruined bridge in Paradise Palms or the destroyed house near the center of the map. All pirate camps boast a tall flagpost and a torn flag with the pirate symbol. They also have cannons aimed out the windows, stashes of treasure and chests and floor loot.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Pirate Camp located west of Pleasant Park
Pirate Camp located northwest of Lazy Lagoon, before it was destroyed by the Monster.
Pirate Camp located northwest of Paradise Palms
Pirate Camp located northwest of Fatal Fields
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- The Pirate Camps were added at the start of Season 8.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- The Pirate Camps near Dusty Divot (now Dusty Depot), Fatal Fields, Paradise Palms, and Polar Peak were removed. The remaining ones seem to have been abandoned.
- June 25: The pirate cannons are gone from the remaining pirate camps, due to them being vaulted.
The Final Showdown Event[edit | edit source]
- The Pirate Camp near Lazy Lagoon was destroyed by the Monster.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Pirate Camps were located quite near to the old Corrupted Areas, however this could be a coincidence.
- Pirate cannons can no longer be found at the camps due to them being vaulted.