Pirate Camps (POI)
Pirate Camps were a series of 3 POIs (formerly 7) scattered around the map. They were comparable to the Expedition Outposts from Season 7 in terms of location and the fact that they reflect the Season's theme. Also, they were some of the only places to find Pirate Cannons besides Lazy Lagoon. Typically, the pirate camps were tall wooden structures built atop previously abandoned homes and buildings like the ruined bridge in Paradise Palms or the destroyed house near the center of the map. All pirate camps boasted a tall flagpost and a torn flag with the pirate symbol. They also had cannons aimed out the windows, stashes of treasure and chests and floor loot.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Pirate Camp located west of Pleasant Park.
Pirate Camp located northwest of Lazy Lagoon, before it was destroyed by the Monster.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- The Pirate Camps were added at the start of Season 8.
V9.00[edit | edit source]
- The Pirate Camps near Dusty Divot, Fatal Fields, Paradise Palms, and Polar Peak were removed. Leaving the only northwest of Lazy Lagoon, the one near Pressure Plant and the one near Pleasant Park.
V9.30[edit | edit source]
- June 25th: The pirate cannons are gone from the remaining Pirate Camps, due to them being vaulted.
- The remaining Pirate Camps, including the destroyed one, were sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Pirate Camps were located quite near to the old Corrupted Areas, however this could be a coincidence.
- For some reason all of the Pirate Camps outside of the jungle were removed, except for the one near Pleasant Park which is the only one outside of the jungle remaining.