|This article is about the category of items that includes Heroes, Survivors, and Defenders. For the resource earned during missions, see People (resource).|
People is the collective term for the three types of collectible characters in Fortnite: Heroes, Defenders, and Survivors.
Types[edit | edit source]
- Heroes are playable characters that fall under the 4 classes of Soldier, Constructor, Ninja, and Outlander.
- Defenders are AI-controlled characters that fight alongside heroes during missions, each specializing in a different weapon type. They are spawned by the Defender Post.
- Survivors are non-controllable characters which can be assigned into Survivor Squads to grant extra Stats and various bonuses to the player's Hero and their party.
- Lead Survivors, a subset of Survivors, are the only Survivors that may be place in the Leader slot in Survivor Squads.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
All People have three attributes:
- Rarity: , , , , or
- Level: A number from 1-50, increased by Upgrading
- Tier: Designated by a number of stars from 1-5, increased by Evolution
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
People can be obtained through Llamas and as a reward for some Quests and Collection Book levels. In particular, People Llamas, Super People Llamas, and Super Hero Llamas specialize in containing People. People Llamas may contain Survivors and Heroes, while Hero Llamas exclusively contain Heroes.