Pass N Gas
|Locations||Salty Springs, Pleasant Park, Blue Steel Bridge, Tomato Town, Tomato Temple, Stadium, Greasy Grove, Lucky Landing, Loot Lake, Convenience Store|
Pass'N'Gas was a gas station chain in Battle Royale and Save the World. It was also one of the chains to have the most branches in the game, the other is TACOS. The name of the company is a pun on the term "pass gas".
Branches[edit | edit source]
- Salty Springs (until Patch 13.30)
- Pleasant Park (until Patch 13.30)
- Blue Steel Bridge (until Patch 13.30)
- Tomato Town (until Patch 5.30)
- Tomato Temple (until Patch 8.00)
- Stadium (POI) (until Patch 10.10)
- Greasy Grove (until The End Event)
- North of Lucky Landing (until The End Event)
- West of Loot Lake (until The End Event)
- Convenience Store (POI) (until The End Event)
Pass'N'Gas gas stations can be found in suburban areas.
- Gas Station Prefab
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V1.6[edit | edit source]
V2.20[edit | edit source]
V7.00[edit | edit source]
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- The Pass'N'Gas gas station at the Stadium was destroyed by the rift beacon's explosion along with the whole POI.
- The Pass'N'Gas gas Station at the Convenience Store has reopened.
- The Pass'N'Gas gas station at Greasy Grove has reopened. However, it is in a slightly different location than before.
- All of the Pass'N'Gas gas stations have been sucked into a black hole, along with the rest of the map.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Loot Lake branch.
The Chapter 1 Pleasant Park branch.
The Greasy Grove branch.
The Stadium branch.
The Chapter 1 Salty Springs branch.
The Lucky Landing branch.
The Convenience Store branch.
The Taco Town branch.
The Chapter 2 Pleasant Park branch.
The Chapter 2 Salty Springs branch.
The Blue Steel Bridge branch.