Paradise Palms was an area on the Battle Royale map located at southeast coordinates H8-I8, east of Fatal Fields. It was a tropical paradise city with palm trees, a hotel and a pool. It also included other settlements and commercial establishement covered in desert biome. It replaced Moisty Mire on the same part of the map in Season 5, which disappeared through a rift. The creation of Paradise Palms also led to the dissappearence of the Crab Statue.
Paradise Palms was released in Season 5 following the initial Patch 5.0 on July 12, 2018. In the late days of Season 4, a stagecoach was found on the I8 coordinates of Moisty Mire hinting its desertification.
Paradise Palms was also the only named POI in the desert biome.
During several patches, the area had started to grow even more grass. This led to Moisty Palms being added although grass still continues to grow in the existing desert.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Battle Pass Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
- 3.1 Season 5
- 3.2 Season 6
- 3.3 Season 7
- 3.4 Season 8
- 3.5 Season 9
- 3.6 Season 10
- 4 Trivia
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Paradise Palms/Buildings
Other Loot Spots
- Palm Trees
- Trash Cans
- Arcade Machines
- Keyboard King Sign
- PC방 sign
- Hotel 23 Sign
Battle Pass Challenges
Paradise Palms has become a part of the following Battle Pass Challenges.
- Season 5 Week 2 Challenges - Eliminate 3 opponents in Paradise Palms.
- Paradise Palms was added to the Battle Royale Map replacing Moisty Mire and Prison POI.
- A birthday cake was added to Paradise Palms.
- The birthday cake was removed from Paradise Palms.
- A "Keyboard King" cybercafe opened up in the place of the McGuffin's bookstore. There is a sign outside the store reading "PC방". PC방 is the name of a South Korean LAN gaming center chain, which has a cross promotion with Fortnite.
- The tractor on display in the car shop has been replaced by a quadcrasher
- Grass is starting to grow in Paradise Palms.
- Christmas Decorations were added
- Paradise Palms was covered in snow for Christmas
- Paradise Palms was covered in snow again after the Ice Storm event
- The snow has melted
- Even more grass is growing in Paradise Palms.
- A treasure has been added for a challenge.
- The treasure map for a Season 8 challenge has been removed.
9.20 Patch Notes
- Even more grass is continually growing in Paradise Palms which could be hinting Moisty Mire's return.
9.30 Patch Notes
- Solar Panels have been added east of Paradise Palms. An umbrella has also been added south of Paradise Palms.
9.40 Patch Notes
- Grass continues to grow in Paradise Palms.
- The umbrella south of Paradise Palms is gone.
9.41 Content Update
- July 29: Even more grass is growing in Paradise Palms.
10.00 Patch Notes
- The background on the sign saying "Now entering Paradise" now has trees like the ones from Moisty Mire hinting in its return.
- Some more grass has grown in Paradise Palms.
10.10 Patch Notes
- Paradise Palms has become darker like the exact color of Moisty Mire, hinting its return.
10.10 Content Update
- Grass continues to grow in the desert and the process begins to accelerate.
10.20 Content Update (September 3rd, 2019)
- Two red balloons have been added, one next to the Keyboard King store.
- September 5th: A rift beacon has appeared here.
- September 9th: The rift beacon has been activated, and a small rift has been opened in the sky above the POI.
- The red IT balloons were removed from Paradise Palms.
10.30 Patch notes (September 11th, 2019)
- Paradise Palms became Moisty Palms, A Hybrid of Paradise Palms and Moisty Mire. The Prison (POI) has also returned with the addition of Moisty Palms.
- The pool next to Hotel 23 is filled with lily pads and dark blue water to represent Moisty's theme.
- 3 houses in the back part of Paradise were removed.
- Other than the main road, all the other roads were replaced with either wooden planks or swamp.