Paradise Palms was an area on the Battle Royale map located at southeast coordinates H8-I8, east of Fatal Fields, southeast of Salty Springs and directly south of Retail Row. It was a tropical paradise city with palm trees, a hotel and a pool. It also included other settlements and commercial establishement covered in desert biome. It replaced Moisty Mire on the same part of the map in Season 5, which disappeared through a rift. The creation of Paradise Palms also led to the dissappearence of the Crab Statue.
Paradise Palms was released in Season 5 following the initial Patch 5.0 on July 12, 2018. In the late days of Season 4, a stagecoach was found on the I8 coordinates of Moisty Mire hinting its desertification.
During several patches, the area had started to grow even more grass. This led to Moisty Palms being added although grass still continued to grow in the existing desert.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
- 2.1 Season 5
- 2.2 Season 6
- 2.3 Season 7
- 2.4 Season 8
- 2.5 Season 9
- 2.6 Season 10
- 3 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Paradise Palms/Buildings
Basketball Court[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Hotel 23
- Big Shots Espresso Cafe
- Keyboard King
- Unnamed car shop
- Station 99
- Architects House
- House with garage
- Large House
- House with pool
- Bridge House
Props[edit | edit source]
- Station 99 Sign
- Palm Trees
- Trash Cans
- Arcade Machines
- Keyboard King Sign
- PC방 sign
- Hotel 23 Sign
- Palm Tree
- "Now Entering Paradise" Sign
- Futuristic Computers
- Diving Board
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- Paradise Palms was added to the Battle Royale Map replacing Moisty Mire and Prison POI.
- A birthday cake was added to Paradise Palms.
- The birthday cake was removed from Paradise Palms.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- A "Keyboard King" cybercafe opened up in the place of the McGuffin's bookstore. There is a sign outside the store reading "PC방". PC방 is the name of a South Korean LAN gaming center chain, which has a cross promotion with Fortnite.
- The tractor on display in the car shop has been replaced by a quadcrasher
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Grass is starting to grow in Paradise Palms.
- Christmas Decorations were added to the POI.
- December 25th: Paradise Palms has been covered in snow.
- December 26th: Paradise is back to normal.
- January 19th: Paradise Palms has been re-covered in snow.
- Paradise Palms eventually melted back to normal.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- Even more grass is growing in Paradise Palms.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- A Sky Platform was placed near Paradise Palms
9.20 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even more grass is continually growing in Paradise Palms which could be hinting Moisty Mire's return.
9.30 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Solar Panels have been added east of Paradise Palms.
- An umbrella has also been added south of Paradise Palms.
9.40 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Grass continues to grow in Paradise Palms.
- The umbrella south of Paradise Palms is gone.
9.41 Content Update[edit | edit source]
- July 29: Even more grass is growing in Paradise Palms.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- The background on the sign saying "Now entering Paradise" now has trees like the ones from Moisty Mire hinting in its return.
- Some more grass has grown in Paradise Palms.
10.10 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Paradise Palms has become darker like the exact color of Moisty Mire, hinting its return.
10.10 Content Update[edit | edit source]
- Grass continues to grow in the desert and the process begins to accelerate.
10.20 Content Update (September 3rd, 2019)[edit | edit source]
- Two red balloons have been added, one next to the Keyboard King store.
- September 5th: A rift beacon has appeared here.
- September 9th: The rift beacon has been activated, and a small rift has been opened in the sky above the POI.
- The red IT balloons were removed from Paradise Palms.
10.30 Patch notes (September 11th, 2019)[edit | edit source]
- Paradise Palms became Moisty Palms, A Hybrid of Paradise Palms and Moisty Mire. The Prison (POI) has also returned with the addition of Moisty Palms.
- The pool next to Hotel 23 is filled with lily pads and dark blue, dirty water to represent Moisty's theme.
- 3 houses in the back part of Paradise were removed.
- Other than the main road, all the other roads were replaced with either wooden planks or swamp.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Paradise Palms was in Battle Royale longer than Moisty Mire.
- Paradise Palms is the fourth location to replace a location that was removed. It replaced Moisty Mire in Season 5 and was replaced by Moisty Palms in Season 10.
- A location similar to Paradise Palms is called Sweaty Sands.