Outskirts was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 2, located inside the coordinate D8, north of Happy Hamlet and south of Shifty Shafts. It's most notable feature was a giant wooden chair, which got turned into a sled in Season 7 and then into a metal spaceship in Season 9 before turning back to a giant chair in Season 10.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Giant Wooden Chair
- TACOS taco stand
Former Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Giant Wooden Sled
- Giant Metal Spaceship
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Land on 7 different bullseyes||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||5|
|Visit 3 different Taco Shops in a single match||Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||5|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- The location that would become Outskirts was an area on the side of the road containing a fence, a red car, a silver car, a telephone pole, the wooden chair across the road and an unusable vending machine, which stayed there for the entirety of chapter 1.
V2.20[edit | edit source]
- Outskirts was expanded to the house, barn, taco shop, and other additions.
- The chair was expanded higher.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Outskirts.
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- The big chair has turned into a sled.
- The Outskirts have been covered in snow.
V9.10[edit | edit source]
- Week 3: The wooden sled has turned into a metal spaceship.
- The metal spaceship has turned back into the big wooden chair from pre-Season 7. It now has sparkles floating in the air around it, similar to Dusty Depot and Factory, which returned at the same time, hinting that it was brought back by The Zero Point too.
- September 5th: The Floating Island has moved and is floating above this POI.
- September 6th: The Floating Island has moved away from the POI.
- October 13th: The POI was sucked into a black hole.