Neo Tilted is a futuristic remake of Tilted Towers that was added in Season 9 of Fortnite Battle Royale. It is a heavily modified version of Tilted Towers with new buildings but a similar design to the old Tilted Towers. Neo Tilted is being powered up from the vault in Loot Lake, and on June 18th the Monster damaged the cable linking from Neo Tilted & Loot Lake, possibly Neo Tilted will not have enough power to keep on going.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- A futuristic No Sweat Insurance Building. Not many changes to the interior other than a futuristic upgrade.
- The Clock Tower is revived with a hologram of the time. An elevator leading up and down is also there.
- An unknown building that is under construction.
- Another building being constructed with a toilet on a plank, possibly leading to a new Flush Factory.
- A Durr Burger restaurant 7 stories high, with an office on top of it.
- A luxurious hotel building, named "Neo Tilted Continental", which is a reference to the John Wick movies.
- An apartment with air vents around it.
- A business building.
- A building with a gym located underneath and a radio, possibly the Pump Gym advertised.
- Peely's Banana Stand, possibly a reference to the Season 9 Cinematic Trailer.
- A "Ship It" warehouse.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- Neo Tilted replaced Tilted Towers for the futuristic theme of Season 9.
- Patch 9.10: The TV with the jumping llama that was inside a house near Snobby Shores has moved to the Durrr Burger location.
- Patch 9.30: The monster has damaged the cable linking Neo Tilted and the hatch.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the second named POI without an alliterative name, the first being The Block.
- Neo Tilted is actually being powered up by Loot Lake, with a tube going from Loot Lake to Neo Tilted.
- A mysterious woman statue has appeared next to a bridge and the Durr Burger. She is holding a helmet visible in The Unvaulting event.
- the hotel (the Continental) in the Wick's Bounty LTM takes away your guns referencing the John Wick films