|This article discusses content that has been put in the Vault.
|This item has been made unavailable in order to adjust the game balance. It may return in the future.
Mounted Turret was a Legendary trap item in Battle Royale. It is a turret machine that can be only placed on floors and has unlimited ammo, but will overheat if fired too often. Once placed, it can be used by any player regardless of team affiliation and can be also damaged by shooting it directly or by destroying the structural support.
The Mounted Turret was vaulted on Patch 10.00, making it currently only available in Playground and Creative. It was most likely vaulted due to being very overpowered and having lots of glitches with it.
Mounted Turret can be dropped by zombies in the Storm King LTM.
Mounted Turret has a chance to appear among other utility items and consumables per loot sources in the following circumstances
Mounted Turret has a chance to appear among all utility items and consumables in the following circumstances:
Patch 10.00 (August 1, 2019)
Weapons + Items
- Mounted Turret
- Over time, we have added many mobility options, both itemized and map-based. We feel that Season X is better experienced with a reduction in mobility. As with all changes, we’ll keep a close eye on how this affects the player experience.
7.20 Patch Notes (January 15, 2019)
Drop Rate Adjustments
- Drop chance from floor loot decreased from 0.8% to 0.73%.
- Drop chance from Loot Llamas decreased from 20.42% to 15.47%..
7.10 Patch Notes (December 18, 2018
- It’s now easier to pick up items dropped near a Mounted Turret.
- Bug Fixes
- Mounted Turrets will no longer be briefly teleported under the map and then returned to their original location.
6.30 Patch Notes (November 14, 2018
- Weapons + Items
- Mounted Turret added (Legendary Trap)
- Found in Floor Loot, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Supply Llamas
- Unlimited Ammo, but will overheat if fired too often.
- Can only be placed on floors.
- Damage the Mounted Turret by shooting it directly or by destroying structural support.
- Once placed, can be used by any player regardless of team affiliation.
- 6.30 Patch Hotfixes
- Released a hotfix that has adjustments to the Mounted Turret in Battle Royale.
- Turret Floor health has been reduced from 5000 to 1000.
- Turret health has been reduced from 800 to 400.
|Battle Royale Content|
| Seasonal Foraged Map Objects|
) • Rifts
) • Shadow Stones
) • Ziplines
, C2 1
, C2 2
) • Volcano Vents
) • Slipstream
) • Secret Passages