Motel Vacanic (POI)
Motel Vacanic was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 2, located inside the coordinate D2, northeast of Pleasant Park and west of Lazy Links. It was a rundown motel with an empty pool, a small shack, destroyed houses and an overturned truck. The official name for it is Motel Vacanic, which is ironic because the Motel appears to be abandoned.
Motel Vacanic was introduced and added on Patch v2.2 of Season 2. On Season 4, a meteor struck the motel sign and left a hole and a small crater. In Season 5, the Motel sign disappeared, but later reappeared through a rift, with rifts scattered around it.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Runed Houses
Props[edit | edit source]
- Motel Sign
- Damaged Motel Sign
- "No Admittance" Sign
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V2.20[edit | edit source]
- Motel Vacanic was added to the map.
V4.00[edit | edit source]
- A meteor damaged the motel sign and overturned a truck.
V4.50[edit | edit source]
- Week 8: The motel sign disappeared into a rift.
V5.30[edit | edit source]
- The motel sign has reappeared, but seems damaged.
V6.21[edit | edit source]
- Week 6: Many floating objects have been found at motel.
V6.30[edit | edit source]
- November 24: The Durrr Burger truck and the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit truck are parked at a parking lot near Motel Vacanic.
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- December 25th: Motel Vacanic was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
V7.20[edit | edit source]
- January 19th: Motel Vacanic was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
V7.30[edit | edit source]
- February 1st: The snow melted from Motel Vacanic.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- Motel Vacanic has been crushed by The Block
- Motel Vacanic has partially returned on the Floating Island via a rift beacon in Fatal Fields. Its sign is now repaired and is on top of the Loot Lake house. The motel is now divided into chunks and look fixed because the roofs and most of the walls are no longer broken.
- Motel Vacanic now also has the NOMS sign from Retail Row, the Durrr Burger head (with a Drift spray) from Greasy Grove, and the "Welcome to the Lodge" from Lonely Lodge.
- October 13th: Motel Vacanic has been sucked into the black hole along the whole island and the rest of the Floating Island.