Motel Vacanic (POI)
Motel was a POI located north coordinates D2, northeast of Pleasant Park and west of Lazy Links. It was a rundown motel with an empty pool, a small shack, destroyed houses and an overturned truck. The official name for it is Motel Vacanic, which is ironic because the Motel appears to be abandoned.
Motel was introduced and added on Patch v2.2 of Season 2. On Season 4, a meteor struck the motel sign and left a hole and a small crater. In Season 5, the Motel sign disappeared, but later reappeared through a rift, with rifts scattered around it.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Runed Houses
Props[edit | edit source]
- Motel Sign
- Damaged Motel Sign
- "No Admittance" Sign
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Motel Vacanic was added to the map.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: A meteor damaged the motel sign and overturned a truck.
- Week 8: The motel sign disappeared into a rift.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- Week 7: The motel sign has reappeared, but seems damaged.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- Week 6: Many floating objects have been found at motel.
- Week 9: The Pizza Pit and Durrr Burger trucks are at motel.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- A red line has appeared between the A and C in "Vacanic". This could have hinted towards the Volcano (POI) as it would spell "Valcanic" instead of "Volcanic", or the removal of the Motel which happened the following season.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- The motel has been crushed by The Block
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- The Motel has partially returned on the Floating Island via a rift beacon in Fatal Fields. Its sign is now repaired and is on top of the Loot Lake house.
- The Motel now also has the NOMS sign from Retail Row, the Durrr Burger head (with a Drift spray) from Greasy Grove, and the "Welcome to the Lodge" from Lonely Lodge.
- October 13th: The Motel has been sucked into the black hole along the whole island and the rest of the Floating Island.