Moisty Palms (Formerly Paradise Palms) was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the Map in Season X/10, located inside the coordinates H8 and I8, east of Fatal Fields, south of Retail Row, northeast of Lucky Landing and south west of Lonely Lodge. It was a tropical city with tall buildings and small houses, covered with swamp trees and small pools. The area was a mix of Paradise Palms, Manor, Junkyard, Moisty Mire, and Prison, the latter 2 of which were removed in Season 5.
There was a giant bubble around this area, similar to other rift zones. Entering the area will give players the ability to crouch and turn into a random prop inside the Rift Zone.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures, visit Moisty Palms/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Prison (POI)
- Hotel 23
- Big Shots Espresso Cafe
- Keyboard King
- Unnamed car shop
- Station 99
- Junkyard (POI)
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Moisty Palms was added to the map, replacing Paradise Palms. 3 of Paradise's houses were removed, including a poolhouse, a small modern house and a garage house, and all of the road except the main road has been replaced with wood and swamp.
- A visitor tape recording was added to Moisty Palms.
- October 13: Moisty Palms was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the third non-alliterative named POI on the Battle Royale Map. The first two were The Block and Neo Tilted.
- While being a merging of two previous POIs and five total locations, Moisty Palms was the third shortest lived named POI, being in the game for a month and two days. Gotham City and Starry Suburbs are the only two POIs which have been in the game for less time.