Moisty Mire was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinates I7, I8, J8, G9 and I9, northeast of Lucky Landing and east of Fatal Fields. It was a giant remote swamp with lots of trees and a few cabins.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other loot spots[edit | edit source]
- Massive green screen
- Basketball hoop
- Unnamed cafe (for the actors on set)
- Make-up tables
- Camouflage helicopter (this helicopter was not a choppa and couldn't be flown)
For more detail on buildings, visit Moisty Mire/Buildings.
Props[edit | edit source]
- Swamp Trees
- Fake Camouflage Helicopter
- Green Screen
- Swamp Stump
- Movie Camera
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Land on 7 different bullseyes||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||5|
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Search between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture, and a Circle of Hedges||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||10|
|Search 7 chests in Moisty Mire||Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Follow the Treasure Map found in Moisty Mire||Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||10|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Moisty Mire was added to the map.
V2.20[edit | edit source]
- Moisty Mire was made darker to represent a swamp.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Moisty Mire.
V4.00[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: Moisty Mire was converted into a large production set with green screens, props and stages for the superhero movie.
- A rubber duck was added to Moisty Mire.
V4.50[edit | edit source]
- Week 10: The seventh rift was seen on a hill at I8 (coordinates) of Moisty Mire near the Prison. This spawned a stagecoach.
- Week 10: The eighth rift was spotted on I9 at (coordinates) of Moisty Mire near the submerged ice cream truck. This spawned dinosaur bones.
V5.00[edit | edit source]
- Paradise Palms, a desert city has replaced Moisty Mire and the Prison located at coordinates: H8-I8 (previous location of the spawned stagecoach artifact.)
- Paradise Palms became Moisty Palms, A Hybrid of Moisty Mire and Paradise Palms. The Prison has also returned with the addition of Moisty Palms.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Moisty Mire before Season 4
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In chapter 2 of Fortnite, a swamp called Slurpy Swamp was added to the map. This has one of the trees from Moisty Mire and is one of the few trees not to change from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 of Fortnite.
See Also[edit | edit source]