Moisty Mire was an Point Of Interest which was added to the Map in Chapter 1 Season 1, located at south east coordinates I7-I8, J8, and G9-I9; located northeast of Lucky Landing and east of Fatal Fields. It was a giant remote swamp with lots of trees and a few cabins.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other loot spots[edit | edit source]
- Massive green screen
- Basketball hoop
- Unnamed cafe (for the actors on set)
- Make-up tables
- Camouflage helicopter (this helicopter was not a choppa and couldn't be flown)
For more detail on buildings, visit Moisty Mire/Buildings.
Props[edit | edit source]
- Swamp Trees
- Fake Camouflage Helicopter
- Green Screen
- Swamp Stump
- Movie Camera
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Moisty Mire was added to the map.
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Moisty Mire was made darker to represent a swamp.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Moisty Mire.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: Moisty Mire was converted into a large production set with green screens, props and stages for the superhero movie.
- A rubber duck was added to Moisty Mire.
- Week 10: The seventh rift was seen on a hill at I8 (coordinates) of Moisty Mire near the Prison. This spawned a stagecoach.
- Week 10: The eighth rift was spotted on I9 at (coordinates) of Moisty Mire near the submerged ice cream truck. This spawned dinosaur bones.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- Paradise Palms, a desert city has replaced Moisty Mire and the Prison located at coordinates: H8-I8 (previous location of the spawned stagecoach artifact.)
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- Paradise Palms became Moisty Palms, A Hybrid of Moisty Mire and Paradise Palms. The Prison has also returned with the addition of Moisty Palms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In chapter 2 of Fortnite, a swamp called Slurpy Swamp was added to the map. This has one of the trees from Moisty Mire and is one of the few trees not to change from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 of Fortnite.
See Also[edit | edit source]