Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Moisty Mire will be an area of the Battle Royale map located at south east coordinates I7-I8, J8, G9-I9 ; located northeast of Lucky Landing and south of Race Track (POI). It was replaced with Paradise Palms in the beginning of Season 5. It is expected to return in Season 10.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Moisty Mire was added to the map.
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Moisty Mire was made darker to represent a swamp.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: Moisty Mire was converted into a large production set with green screens, props and stages for the superhero movie.
- Week 10: The seventh rift was seen on a hill at I8 (coordinates) of Moisty Mire near the Prison.
- Week 10: The eighth rift was spotted on I9 at (coordinates) of Moisty Mire near the submerged ice cream truck.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- Paradise Palms, a desert city has replaced Moisty Mire and the Prison located at coordinates: H8-I8 (previous location of the spawned stagecoach artifact.)
Season X[edit | edit source]
10.00 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some trees from Moisty Mire appeared south of Paradise Palms.
10.10 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- The area in the desert where Moisty Mire used to be became darker and swampier.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Grass has started to grow in Paradise Palms through the last few seasons, which could be a hint of Moisty Mire returning to the map.
- Currently, a nod to Moisty Mire is the movie set prefabs that can be found in Creative and the sign outside of Paradise Palms showing Moisty Mire.
- Another hint to Moisty Mires return is that one of the huts in the desert area has started to grow routs from what looks like a Moisty mire tree.