|Ammo Boxes||44 Ammo Boxes|
|Produce Boxes||5 Produce Boxes|
Misty Meadows is a Named Location in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates E7 and F7, southwest of Lazy Lake, southeast of Slurpy Swamp and south of Hunter's Haven. It is a quiet rustic town with many half-timbered houses and other buildings that sits on a meadow the location is quite similar to Happy Hamlet. Misty Meadows is the most southeastern named location on the map.
It also has all of the buildings from Happy Hamlet, although some of the buildings are slightly altered.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Misty Meadows during Winterfest.
Buildings[edit | edit source]
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Search 10 Chests at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Deliver 10 fish to SHADOW||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles SHADOW Style|
|Deliver 10 fish to GHOST||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles GHOST Style|
|Search 5 Chests in different Named Locations||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a SHADOW mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas SHADOW Style|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a GHOST mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas GHOST Style|
|Stage 1 of 3 - Catch Weapons at Misty Meadows (1)||Location Domination||10,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Catch Weapons at Misty Meadows (3)||Location Domination||25,000|
|Stage 3 of 3 - Catch Weapons at Misty Meadows (7)||Location Domination||55,000|
|Land at Misty Meadows and finish top 25 (1)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 1 Challenges||35,000|
|Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (7)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||35,000|
|Use a Firefly Jar or a Flare Gun at Misty Meadows (1)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminations at Misty Meadows (3)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||35,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
|Collect Floating Rings at Misty Meadows (4)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 1 Challenges||25,000|
|Dance in front of 10 different birthday cakes.||Battle Royale 3rd Birthday Celebration Challenges||Cakey Wrap|
|Gain 50 health or shield from Birthday Cake.||Battle Royale 3rd Birthday Celebration Challenges||80,000|
|Eliminations at Misty Meadows (3)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 6 Challenges||25,000|
|Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Misty Meadows in less than 4 minutes without getting out (1)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 7 Challenges||25,000|
|Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 8 Challenges||25,000|
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Tourist Trap: Eliminated an opponent with a Trap in Misty Meadows.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Misty Meadows was added to the map.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Misty Meadows for the Fortnitemares event.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Misty Meadows.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Misty Meadows, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 12th: Misty Meadows has been covered in snow. (It could possibly be a reference to its predecessor, Happy Hamlet)
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- January 12th: The snow melted from Misty Meadows.
- Several Ghost and Shadow mailboxes and Shadow recruitment posters have appeared around Misty Meadows.
- The truck from Logjam Woodworks has driven into Misty Meadows.
- The pallet truck from Logjam Woodworks has driven through Misty Meadows and has appeared headed towards the Yellow Steel Bridge.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Misty Meadows relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Misty Meadows have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- September 26th: Birthday Decorations were added to Misty Meadows.
- October 1st: The Birthday Decorations were removed.
- Misty Meadows was sucked into the The Zero Point.
V15.1[edit | edit source]
- Christmas decorations have started in Misty Meadows
- December 16th: Misty Meadows is covered in snow.
- December 19th: The Zero Point has created a portal west of Misty Meadows leading to the Marvel reality, however, cannot be entered.
- January 6th: More snow has melted and now there is significantly less snow in Misty Meadows
- January 7th: All of the snow at Misty Meadows has melted.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The buildings and architecture of the Point Of Interest is almost identical to Happy Hamlet, but without constant snow.
- It is the spiritual successor of Happy Hamlet.
- Misty Meadows is the least changed named location from Chapter 2 Season 1, only receiving holiday updates and poster updates.
- The original name for this location (hinted in the game files) was Mountain Meadows.
- Misty Meadows could be seen behind Midas in the Black Panther Trailer.
- Players would mistake this for Lucky Landing.