Misty Meadows is a location on the Battle Royale Map located inside the coordinates E7 and F7 and is located south west of Lazy Lake, southeast of Slurpy Swamp and far south of Frenzy Farm. It is a quiet rustic village with many buildings that sits on a meadow the location is very similar to Happy Hamlet. Misty Meadows is the most southeastern named location on the map. Misty Meadows has all of the buildings from Happy Hamlet, some of the buildings are slightly altered.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Big Shots
- Cap'n Carp
- Unnamed Cafe
- Clock Tower (Originally in Happy Hamlet)
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Tourist Trap: Eliminated an opponent with a Trap in Misty Meadows.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
- October 15th: Misty Meadows was added to the map.
v11.10[edit | edit source]
- October 29th: Misty Meadows has lamp posts with ghosts hanging off of them, and furniture haunted for Fortnitemares.
- November 5th: The ghosts have been removed, and the furniture is no longer haunted.
- December 12th: Misty Meadows has been covered in snow. (It could possibly be a reference to its predecessor, Happy Hamlet)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The buildings and architecture of the POI is almost identical to Happy Hamlet, but without snow. (Up until December 12th)