|Randomly selected Husk, Husky, or Smasher with special combat or defense modifiers.|
Very Hard (Husk)|
|Special Abilities||Randomly selected modifiers.|
|Weapons to use||Variable|
A Mini-Boss is a special Husk that usually will spawn in Mutant Storm missions with the Epic Mini-Boss modifier, usually during the defense stage of the Mission (if applicable). Cosmetically, the Mini-Boss appears to have a glossy sheen when compared to normal Husks.
Mini-Bosses do not follow the rule of elemental storms, which means a Nature Boss can appear in an Ice Storm, etc..
For Fight the Storm(Any Category), Retrieve the Data and Evacuate the Shelter missions, the Mini-Boss appears at 5 minutes after the beginning of the main objective defense. For Deliver the Bomb and Repair the Shelter mission, it appears at 1 minute after the beginning of the main objective defense. For Ride the Lightning mission, it appears at 1 minute after the beginning of stage 2.
List of Modifiers[edit | edit source]
- For Acid Pools, Ricochet, Slowing Pools, Tank and Wall Weakening, see Mutant Storms.
- The Mini-Boss can be elemental(Fire, Nature or Water).
- Berserker boss becomes enraged and quickened(?) once it reaches 50% health.
- Building Blocker boss leaves obstacles that prohibit players to build forts or place traps on them.
- Corrosive boss applies "Corrosion" to all 3 types of building with its attacks.
- Damage-Pulse boss emits waves to damage nearby players and buildings with medium cooldowns.
- Frenzied boss is ALWAYS quickened.
- Healer boss emits waves to heal nearby enemies with medium cooldowns.
- Shield Breaker boss can "flash" into the fort, causes a big problem if there is no way for players to get in to the fort to kill them. (e.g All walls and ceilings are full size and being placed with a trap)
- Smoke Screen which is created by the boss-modifier moves with the boss.
- Trap-Vulnerable boss has a tiny amount of health, but also has damage immunity to any other sources except traps.
- Vampiric modifier is the same as "Life Leech Attacks".
Generally there are tendencies for these modifiers, a boss is more likely to have multiple relative modifiers to highlight one ability. (e.g: Wall Weakening+Corrosive oppose fortifications, Ricochet+Knockback oppose heroes, etc.)