Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
|Head looks like a chest, body of a Lobber.|
|Attacks||Bite the player|
|Special Abilities||Hides as a loot blue chest.|
|Weapons to use||Melee or Ranged.|
|Strong against||Can’t be head shot.|
Appearance[edit | edit source]
If solo, you can create some traps to help you. Keep in mind that it spawning will destroy anything close by, so build your traps approx 3 tiles away.
Mimics take the appearance of a level 3 (blue) treasure chest. They can be identified before opening as the ringing noise they emit is lower pitched than that of a regular chest, they are often faced a peculiar way (towards a wall, for example), and will wiggle and growl when the player interacts with them.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Mimics generally spawn on the outskirts of zones.
- Mimics do moderate to extreme damage when engaged, and can take a lot of hits before dying, therefore it is best to be prepared with a good weapon and adequate space to run.
- Walls can also be built in between the Mimic and the player to slow it down while fighting it.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- The chest itself will turn into a mimic when damaged.
- Successfully fighting and killing the Mimic drops presents for all members of the team and therefore it is worthwhile to fight it if you are able to do so.