Mega Mall was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 9, located inside the coordinates H6, replacing Retail Row which was destroyed in the Volcano eruption. It consists of a mall area with many stores, and a residential area, which is quite similar to the one that was in Retail Row.
Points and sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Mega Mall/Buildings
- TACOS Taco Stand
- Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit
- Flush Factory Outlet
- Big Shots Espresso
- Scoops Ahoy! Ice Cream Parlor
- Sew What
- An Arcade
- Junk 4 Cash Pawn Shop
- Totally Tunage
- Oink! restaurant
- Unnamed flower shop
- Unnamed pottery store
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V9.00[edit | edit source]
- Mega Mall was added to the map replacing Retail Row. The roads in the town have also been heavily modified to fit the futuristic theme, and some of the houses have been renovated.
V9.30[edit | edit source]
- The propaganda and warning posters have been removed.
- August 11th: A Rift Beacon is being constructed.
- August 12th: The Rift Beacon has been activated, and a small rift has been opened in the sky above the POI.
- August 14th: Mega Mall has been removed from the map and Retail Row has been brought back but is infested with zombies from the Fortnitemares event.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A collaboration with Stranger Things took place here and portals could teleport you from one side to the other.
- When the area was removed, there were no Slipstreams at all in the game.
- There is currently a glitch in creative mode where props aren't showing up in the Mega Mall prefab.
- Mega Mall can still be found in Creative.
- Mega Mall is currently the last named POI to have a Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit restaurant. The previous two were Tomato Town and Retail Row, the latter being Mega Mall's predecessor and successor.