|Ammo for weapons using mid-range caliber bullets, tyically with balanced firepower and rate of fire. You can carry up to 4000 medium bullets.|
Medium bullets are typically used in Assault Rifles. Due to their higher caliber, they are most effective from mid range and on. They are typically used in weapons with a moderate rate of fire and moderate damage per shot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life, the mid-caliber ammo would be based on the NATO 7.62x51mm ammo, or it can alternatively be called the .308 Winchester, as both calibers have basically no difference in between them.
- What is unusual in-game is that while the new UI icon for the mid-calibre bullets shows them as regular ammo, the old UI icon shown them as being hollow-point.
- Despite being used for Assault Rifles, There are five Weapons that use this ammo that are not Assault Rifles.
Description[edit | edit source]
Ammo for weapons using mid-range caliber bullets, typically with balanced firepower and rate of fire. ARs, LMGs, and Revolvers use these bullets.
Battle Royale[edit | edit source]
Medium Bullets can be found in stacks of 10 or 20 in their corresponding loot types.
The following weapons that use Medium Bullets in Battle Royale are:
- Assault Rifle
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- Scoped Assault Rifle
- Infantry Rifle
- Revolver(patch 2.5.0; present)
- Automatic Sniper Rifle
- Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Burst Assault Rifle
- Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle
- Scoped Revolver
- Light Machine Gun
- Dual Pistols
- Drum Gun
Stats[edit | edit source]