The Mecha Team Leader was a large robot constructed in Pressure Plant during late Season 9. Each of it's body parts had a different style, reflecting the pilot, and it was constructed to defeat the Cattus.
Construction[edit | edit source]
Only a few days after Pressure Plant recieved a upgrade, it was revealed that the government had started to work and build on a robot, to go out and fight the Cattus. Another part of the robot was added every 2 days.
- July 2nd: The Robot has began construction at the Pressure Plant. The feet and one part of it's right leg were built.
- July 4th: Construction of a robot continues. Second part of its right leg and first part of its left leg were built. It turned out that the hatch-like gateway is an elevator.
- July 6th: Construction of a robot continues. Second part of its left leg were built.
- July 8th: Construction of the robot continues. It's torso is now fully built.
- July 10th: The robot construction has continued. The left bicep has been built.
- July 12th: The robot's full right arm has been built.
- July 14th: The robot's left arm construction has been complete, and a jetpack was built on it's back.
- July 17th: The construction of the robot has been finished. Each part of the robot symbolizes different styles of its pilot.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Mecha has a arsenal of powerful missiles. After they seem to be ineffective he jumped onto Cattus and draw him in to the ocean. After this failed and he lost one of his arms, he took the orb out of the vault (That would make all the problems in season X) he smashed his hand into Cattus face that completely knocked Cattus away. After that he took the Singularity statue that was a sword, they jumped up in the air and mecha jammed it into Cattus head and after that he flossed on Cattuses body and flew into the sky and disappeared.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The appearance of Mecha seems to be a reference to Voltron, however this is not confirmed.
- It is most likely that the person who controlled the mecha was Singularity, due to the mecha parts having the same styles as her helmet variants.
- This is further supported by the Ready to Fight loading screen, as singularly Singularity is seen looking at the mecha.