From Fortnite Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Fortnite Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Fortnite Wiki by .
At the moment, there are four zone difficulties/map locations to choose from:
- Stonewood - Recommended Power level of 1 - 19
- Plankerton - Recommended Power level of 15 - 46
- Canny Valley - Recommended Power level of 40 - 70
- Twine Peaks - Recommended Power level of 70 - 100
Each one of them is separated in different regions.
Updates[edit | edit source]
According to Fortnite Online Test 6 Release Notes:
- There are now a total of four locations on the world map to choose from. The fourth location is called Twine Peaks. Each location has an Outpost that players can expand. Each outpost expansion quest unlocks access to a new group of missions. Completing all quests for an outpost unlocks the next location.
- Over 50 new buildings/landscapes to explore.
- Switched from 9 levels of difficulty to 20 levels with much smaller gaps between them. Each existing location now has 5 difficulty levels instead of 3.
Related[edit | edit source]