As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Mansion was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 4, located inside the coordinate J5 and J6, between Lonely Lodge and Race Track. It was the "superhero" base. When it was first implemented, the mansion was in good condition, however in the following seasons the Mansion began to deteriorate before falling apart completely. The Mansion had multiple rooms, an underground control center, and a cliff overlooking the ocean. The Mansion can be found in Creative, before and after deteriorating.
Phases[edit | edit source]
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Superhero symbol
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V4.00[edit | edit source]
- The Mansion was added to the map.
V6.00[edit | edit source]
- The Mansion becomes abandoned and starts to decay.
V6.20[edit | edit source]
- October 24th: A small, floating cube can be found underneath a chair.
V6.22[edit | edit source]
- November 6th: The cube is no longer floating.
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- An X-4 Stormwing has appeared in the secret hangar. Most of the old basement was replaced with two dancefloors and a scoreboard.
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- December 25th: The Mansion was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
V7.20[edit | edit source]
- January 19th: The Mansion was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
V7.30[edit | edit source]
- January 31st: The snow melted from The Mansion.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- The Mansion becomes even more damaged as a tree falls on it. The dancefloors in the basement are now gone.
- The X-4 Stormwing has been removed, due to them being vaulted.
- October 13th: The Mansion, like the rest of the map was sucked into a Black Hole.