Lucky Landing was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 3, located inside the coordinate F10, east of Happy Hamlet and south of Fatal Fields. It was a small town with thatched roofs and traditional Asian-inspired contemporary designs, shrines and a pink cherry blossom tree centerpiece. It likely was added to celebrate Chinese New Year 2018. Lucky Landing was the southernmost named area on the map. Lucky Landing had 11 Chests.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Lucky Landing before Season 7
For more detail on buildings and houses, visit Lucky Landing/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Pink Cherry Blossom Tree
- Dragon Balloons
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Eliminate 3 opponents in Lucky Landing||Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||10|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V3.10[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Landing was added to the map.
- The bridge northwest was updated to look like a Chinese New Year themed bridge.
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Landing has been partially covered in snow.
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- The restaurant in the northern part of the town has changed. There is now a rotating dumpling mascot on the top of the restaurant, and there is garage with a Quadcrasher in the top floor.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- A pig has been added south of Lucky Landing.
- The snow melted and Lucky Landing is no longer covered with snow.
V8.30[edit | edit source]
- A Reboot Van was added to Lucky Landing.
- A giant duck can be found in the river South west of Lucky Landing. The duck has a hitpoint of 1,000,000 health, but when destroyed there's nothing in it.
- June 26th: The duck is slowly starting to move.
- June 27th: The duck moves again up the river.
- June 28th: The duck moves again.
- June 29th: The duck is continually moving slowly up the river.
- June 30th: The duck passes under the bridge near Shifty Shafts
- July 1st: The duck is still moving
- The duck is getting closer to Loot Lake.
- A 2-story tower now has a shack on the 2nd story instead of the usual Chinese architectural building.
- A trophy of the Solo World Cup has appeared by the pink tree, with the winner's name, Bugha, imprinted on it. Lucky Landing was his drop spot for when he won the World Cup.
- October 13th: Lucky Landing was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you go up to the fish on the wall in one of the buildings and emote, the fish would start flopping and music would play.
- Lucky Landing was the only POI added in the entirety of Season 3.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Lucky Landing before Season 7.