Lucky Landing is an area on the Battle Royale map located at south coordinates F10, east of Happy Hamlet and south of Fatal Fields. It is a small town with thatched roofs and traditional Asian-inspired contemporary designs, shrines and a pink cherry blossom tree centerpiece. Lucky Landing is the southernmost named area on the map.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Dumpling restaurant
- Pass 'N' Gas Station
Props[edit | edit source]
- Pink Cherry Blossom Tree
- Dragon Balloons
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Landing was added to the map.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Landing has been partially covered in snow.
- Week 3: The restaurant in the northern part of the town has changed. There is now a rotating dumpling mascot on the top of the restaurant, and there is garage with a Quadcrasher in the top floor.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- A pig has been added south of Lucky Landing.
- The snow melted and Lucky Landing is no longer covered with snow.