Lucky Landing is an area on the Battle Royale map located at south coordinates F10, east of Happy Hamlet and south of Fatal Fields. It is a small town with thatched roofs and traditional Asian-inspired contemporary designs, shrines and a pink cherry blossom tree centerpiece. It possibly was added to celebrate Chinese New Year 2018. Lucky Landing is the southernmost named area on the map.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Lucky Landing before Season 7
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Pink Cherry Blossom Tree
- Dragon Balloons
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Landing was added to the map.
- The bridge northwest was updated to look like a Chinese New Year themed bridge.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Landing has been partially covered in snow.
- Week 3: The restaurant in the northern part of the town has changed. There is now a rotating dumpling mascot on the top of the restaurant, and there is garage with a Quadcrasher in the top floor.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- A pig has been added south of Lucky Landing.
- The snow melted and Lucky Landing is no longer covered with snow.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
9.30 Content Update (June 25)[edit | edit source]
- A Duck can be found in the river South west of Lucky Landing. The duck has a hitpoint of 1,000,000 health, but when destroyed there's nothing in it.
- June 26th: The duck is slowly starting to move.
- June 27th: The duck moves again up the river.
- June 28th: The duck moves again.
- June 29th: The duck is continually moving slowly up the river.
- June 30th: The duck passes under the bridge near Shifty Shafts
- July 1st: The duck is still moving
9.30 Content Update 2 (July 2)[edit | edit source]
- The duck is getting closer to Loot Lake
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- A trophy of the Solo World Cup has appeared by the pink tree, with the winner's name, Bugha, imprinted on it.