Loot Lake (now known as Leaky Lake) was an area on the Battle Royale map located at central north coordinates D4, E4-E5, southeast of Pleasant Park and north of Tilted Towers. It was partially destroyed in Season 6 and had spawned a Floating Island off the Loot Lake's center house with a giant maelstrom on its core underneath the CUBE attached to it. On Patch 6.0, Loot Lake became an unnamed POI which was later renamed to Leaky Lake. The initial appearance of Loot Lake is a lake that was surrounded by boats, houses and a factory at the shore.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
- Loot Lake after the CUBE dissolved into the lake (Map ver. 5.41)
- Loot Lake's initial appearance (Map ver. 5)
Former Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Some of the Loot Lake locations still exist and has since become a part of Leaky Lake.
- Boat House (Map ver. 5.41)
- Campsite (Map ver. 5.41)
- Loot Lake House (Map ver. 5.41)
- Modern House (Map ver. 5.41)
- North Factory (Map ver. 5.41)
- Rock (Map ver. 5.41)
- South Factory (Map ver. 5.41)
- Watchtower (Map ver. 5.41)
Battle Pass Challenges[edit | edit source]
Loot Lake have became a part of the following Battle Pass Challenges.
- Season 5 Week 2 Challenges - Search 7 Chests in Loot Lake.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Loot Lake was added to the map.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- An unbreakable chunk of the comet that landed in Dusty Divot has appeared at the east side of the lake.
- Week 5: Dancing platform and a disco ball have been added inside the northern warehouse.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- Dance platforms and disco ball on the warehouse were removed.
- Map v5.41 (September 19th): The CUBE has reached the waters of the Loot Lake and dissolved. Loot Lake turned into purple and became bouncy similar to the effect and the appearance of the CUBE.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- The island on the middle of the lake rises up and starts floating over it, creating a big maelstorm at it's former location. The CUBE appears at the bottom of the newly-created floating island. The color of the lake changes back to blue and it's surface loses it's bounciness.
- Loot Lake no longer appears named in the in-game map.
- The unnamed area (formerly Loot Lake) was renamed to Leaky Lake.