Lonely Lodge was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinates I4, I5, J4 and J5, south of Sunny Steps, far north of Moisty Palms, far east of Dusty Depot, south-east of Pressure Plant and north-east of Retail Row. It was a sole lodge in a forested area with flowing water, steep canyons, woodsheds and a high watchtower which is the highest structure built out of destroyable material. Lonely Lodge was the most eastern named area on the map. Lonely Lodge had a total of 12 Chests.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
- 3 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on buildings, visit Lonely Lodge/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- High Watchtower
Props[edit | edit source]
- "Welcome to the Lodge” sign
- Wooden Bear
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Lonely Lodge was added to the map.
- The overhang behind the 2 story shack has a small indent with a chest and rocks added.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Lonely Lodge.
V4.50[edit | edit source]
- Week 10: The "Welcome to the Lodge” sign in front of the main lodge disappeared and was replaced by a rift. The second one next to the main lodge going down to the small river still remained.
V6.00[edit | edit source]
- The top of the sniper tower was covered in chicken legs and feathers. This was likely a teaser for the Tender Defender outfit.
V6.20[edit | edit source]
- October 24th: A bed can be spotted floating in the main lodge.
V6.22[edit | edit source]
- November 6th: The bed is no longer floating.
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- Ziplines were added Connecting to the Expedition Outpost on a nearby hill.
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- December 25th: Lonely Lodge was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
V7.20[edit | edit source]
- January 19th: Lonely Lodge was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
V7.30[edit | edit source]
- January 30st: The snow melted from Lonely Lodge.
V7.40[edit | edit source]
- February 26th: Some of the area was covered in brown near the end of the season by Wailing Woods.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- The brown area was turned back to green grass
V8.30[edit | edit source]
- A Reboot Van was added to Lonely Lodge.
- October 13th: Lonely Lodge was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Very few changes happened to Lonely Lodge. It was the least changed named POI from its debut up to its removal, in terms of locations from Season 1 Fortnite.