Lonely Lodge was an area on the Battle Royale map located at east coordinates I4-I5, J4-J5, south of Sunny Steps, far north of Moisty Palms, far east of Dusty Depot, south-east of Pressure Plant and north-east of Retail Row. It was a sole lodge in a forested area with flowing water, steep canyons, woodsheds and a high watchtower which is the highest structure built out of destroyable material. Lonely Lodge was the most eastern named area on the map. Lonely Lodge had a total of 12 Chests.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on buildings, visit Lonely Lodge/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- High Watchtower
Props[edit | edit source]
- "Welcome to the Lodge” sign
- Wooden Bear
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Lonely Lodge was added to the map.
- The overhang behind the 2 story shack has a small indent with a chest and rocks added.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Lonely Lodge.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 10: The "Welcome to the Lodge” sign in front of the main lodge disappeared and was replaced by a rift. The second one next to the main lodge going down to the small river still remained.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- The top of the sniper tower was covered in chicken legs and feathers. This was likely a teaser for the Tender Defender skin.
- A bed and chair in the main lodge started to float and stopped floating after some time. This was related to the Halloween event.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Ziplines were added Connecting to the Expedition Outpost on a nearby hill.
- Lonely Lodge was covered in snow twice. Once during Christmas, and again on January 19th in the Ice Storm Event.
- Some of the area was covered in brown near the end of the season by Wailing Woods.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- The brown area was turned back to green grass
- A Reboot Van has appeared.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- October 13th: Lonely Lodge was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you go up to any of the fish on the walls in the main lodge and emote, the fish will start flopping and music will play.
- Very few changes happened to Lonely Lodge. It was the least changed named POI from its debut up to its removal, in terms of locations from Season 1 Fortnite.