Lonely Lodge was an area on the Battle Royale map located at east coordinates I4-I5, J4-J5, south of Sunny Steps, far north of Moisty Palms, far east of Dusty Depot, south-east of Pressure Plant and north-east of Retail Row. It was a sole lodge in a forested area with flowing water, steep canyons, woodsheds and a high watchtower which is the highest structure built out of destroyable material. Lonely Lodge was the most eastern named area on the map.
Points and Sub-locations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on buildings, visit Lonely Lodge/Buildings
Other Loot Spots
- High Watchtower
- (Formerly) Quad-crashers
- Lonely Lodge was added to the map.
- The overhang behind the 2 story shack has a small indent with a chest and rocks added.
- Vending Machines were added to Lonely Lodge.
- A rubber duck was removed from Lonely Lodge.
- Week 10: The "Welcome to the Lodge” sign in front of the main lodge disappeared and was replaced by a rift. The second one next to the main lodge going down to the small river still remained.
- The rubber duck was removed from Lonely Lodge.
- A birthday cake was added to Lonely Lodge.
- The birthday cake was removed from Lonely Lodge.
- The top of the sniper tower was covered in chicken legs and feathers. This was likely a teaser for the Tender Defender skin.
- A bed and chair in the main lodge started to float and stopped floating after some time. This was related to the Halloween event.
- Ziplines were added Connecting to the Expedition Outpost on a nearby hill.
- Some of the area was covered in brown near the end of the season by Wailing Woods.
- The brown area was turned back to green grass.
- July 25: Birthday Cakes were added behind the two story shack.
- July 31: Birthday Cakes were removed.
- October 13th: Lonely Lodge was sucked into a black hole.
- If you go up to any of the fish on the walls in the main lodge and emote, the fish will start flopping and music will play.