Lonely Lodge is an area on the Battle Royale map located at east coordinates I4-I5, J4-J5, south of Sunny Steps, far north of Paradise Palms, far east of Dusty Depot, south-east of Pressure Plant and north-east of Retail Row. It is a sole lodge in a forested area with flowing water, steep canyons, woodsheds and a high watchtower which is the highest structure built out of destroyable material. Lonely Lodge is the most eastern named area on the map.
Points and Sub-locations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- High Watchtower
Props[edit | edit source]
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Lonely Lodge was added to the map.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 10: The "Welcome to the Lodge” sign disappeared and was replaced by a rift.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- A bed in the main lodge started to float and stopped floating after some time.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: Ziplines were added Connecting to the Expedition Outpost on a nearby hill
- Snow fully covered Lonely Lodge for Christmas.
- The snow has gone.
- Snow covered Lonely Lodge for a second time.
- Snow eventually melted.
- Some of the area was covered in brown near the end of the season by Wailing Woods.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- July 25: Birthday Cakes were added behind the two story shack
- July 31: Birthday Cakes were removed