Logjam Woodworks (POI)
Logjam Woodworks is an unnamed POI located at coordinates B6; southwest of Weeping Woods, northwest of Slurpy Swamp and south of Holly Hedges. It is a big warehouse that deals with cutting down trees to turn into building material. It has some chests, a workbench, a lot of wood and steel, and some cars are parked in the lot. an Upgrade Bench is found here. the trees being cut down here may be coming from Stumpy Ridge.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
V11.00 (October 15)[edit | edit source]
- Logjam Woodworks was added to the map.
V11.30 (December 12th)[edit | edit source]
- Christmas decor, Gingerbread men and presents have appeared in the workshop. Gingerbread men work at the control panels and presents have replaced logs on the conveyer belt. A pink bear toy with a baby head has been placed behind a stack of pallets, most likely thrown out.
- A truck near the workshop has crashed down a hill, presents falling out all over the ground. Multiple bear/baby toys have been dropped around all of the presents as well.
V11.31 (December 31st)[edit | edit source]
- The Gingerbread men and presents have suddenly vanished from the workshop.
- All of the bear/baby toys have been gathered around the remains of the crashed truck near the workshop.