Phases[edit | edit source]
On earlier version of Season 6 map v6.20, Leaky Lake was a lake with a giant maelstorm and had spawned a Floating Island with the lake's center house at the top of it. Leaky Lake had a whirlpool that outputted a tornado at the center of the lake with some rusty cars and pipes. Jumping on the tornado would allow the player to float while skydiving or gliding.
The Floating Island began to move two days to each of the Corrupted Areas after the release of Season 6. Within a few weeks it returned back to its home, and to kick off Fortnitemares, the Cube ripped the Floating Island into three parts.
- Leaky Lake's initial appearance (Map ver. 6)
At the end of Fortnitemares 2018, which saw the destruction of the Cube and Loot Lake's original island, Leaky Lake significantly changed. The lake now contains multiple, smaller islands, with one of them containing Stonehenge-shaped remains of the Cube. The vortex that levitates players into the sky has also ceased to appear.
Upon the release of Season 7, the name was changed back to Loot Lake, which was the name from Season 1 to Season 5.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
South Factory[edit | edit source]
North Factory[edit | edit source]
Modern House[edit | edit source]
Boat House[edit | edit source]
Watchtower[edit | edit source]
Campsite[edit | edit source]
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- Loot Lake was renamed to Leaky Lake.
Map v6.10 (October 21)[edit | edit source]
- The floating island has re-entered the airspace of the lake.
- The floating island has began to draw power from the vortex in the lake and create a portal in the sky.
- October 22: The portal in the sky has continued to grow.
Map v6.20 (October 24)[edit | edit source]
- The floating island has been blown up by the CUBE and is now in three pieces.
- The pieces of the CUBE that have been growing on the house have been scattered across the map and and are summoning Cube Monsters.
- October 26: The CUBE has started to develop cracks in it.
- November 4th: The CUBE ported everyone in the island into some strange subspace, and the CUBE broke into pieces. The Floating Island is gone and Leaky Lake spawned one center island surrounded by multiple small islands and with the Rainbow beneath it.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Leaky Lake was renamed back to Loot Lake.
- Some of the CUBE's pieces have fallen over.