Lazy Lake is a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate F6, west of Retail Row, northeast of Misty Meadows and east of Weeping Woods. It is a city with many buildings and it has lakes surrounding it.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures, visit Lazy Lake/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Big Shots
- Cap'n Carp
- A Lot O' Auto
- Lazy Lake Spa
- Yellow and Blue Houses
- Large house
- House on hill
- No Sweat Insurance
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Lazy Lake was added to the map.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Lazy Lake for the Fortnitemares event, and furniture has become haunted and begun to float.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Lazy Lake, and furniture is no longer haunted.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Lazy Lake, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 12th: Lazy Lake has been covered in snow.
- The Durrr Burger garbage can in the Big Shots has been changed to a regular one.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 18th: Lazy Lake now has a Christmas tree.
- The Christmas tree has since been removed.
- January 8th: The snow melted from Lazy Lake.
- A No Sweat Insurance building appeared, replacing The Gilded Lady.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Lazy Lake relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- April 21st: The Astronomical Event posters hung around Lazy Lake have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- April 29th: All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- The New No Sweat Insurance Building has been given more furniture and other office materials.
- June 17th: A gas station has been added south-west of the Spa Building.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is an island in the lake which is registered as a Landmark and simply called "Lazy Lake Island". This may be a joke that the developers were too lazy to think of a better name for it, especially as it's not even the only island in the lake.
- The design is very similar to Neo Tilted.
- Although being called "Lazy" Lake, it did not replace Lazy Links nor Lazy Lagoon.
- The name may be a combination of Lazy Lagoon and Loot Lake, though this could be a coincidence.
- The name may also be a reference to Loot Lake and Leaky Lake having the same last word and Lazy Links and Lazy Lagoon having the same first word.
- Lazy Lake has 28 Chests total.