Lazy Lagoon was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the Map in Season 8, located inside the coordinates F2 and F3, east of The Block, northeast of Loot Lake, north of Dusty Depot, northwest of Pressure Plant and far west of Sunny Steps that replaced Lazy Links in Season 8. It was a lakeside village with a small town right to it with a pirate ship in the middle. This area included some palm trees and some sand as well. On the east coast, there were some old-fashioned buildings that formed a small town.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more detail on houses and buildings, go to Lazy Lagoon/Buildings
Tavern[edit | edit source]
Magazine & Red Wood Apartment[edit | edit source]
Watchtower & Blue Wood House[edit | edit source]
Resting Area[edit | edit source]
Food Market[edit | edit source]
Store[edit | edit source]
Pirate Ship[edit | edit source]
A wooden pirate ship with tall masts and large cloth sails. It had working cannons below the main deck as well as a captain's quarters, study hall, dining area, jail, storage room, and two sleeping areas. It could be found atop the octopus holding a trident at the front of the boat. Another 2 Chests could be found on the dresser in the captain's quarters and amongst some crates in the study hall below. One more 1 Chest could be found in the pantry of the dining area, and another 2 Chests in the storage room. One final 1 Chest could be found in the large cell in the jail.
Islands[edit | edit source]
Three small islands located in the center of the lagoon. The central one had a broken shed and some palm trees. The bottom one had some palm trees and boulders. And the top one had two palms trees and some stones. 1 Chest could be found next to the broken shed on the central island and 1 Chest could be found next to the palm tree on the top island.
Props[edit | edit source]
- Palm Trees
- Pirate Cannons
- Pirate Flag
- Ship Mast
- Cloth Bag
- Ship Nose
- Kraken Chandler
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- Lazy Lagoon was added to the map replacing Lazy Links.
V8.20[edit | edit source]
- Week 4: Cannons are directly aimed at the water and the anchor of the pirate ship is partially raised. It seems to be preparing for a battle.
V9.30[edit | edit source]
- June 18th: A giant beach umbrella and beach ball was added to a island of Lazy Lagoon.
- June 25th: Pirate cannons are gone from the area due to them being vaulted.
V9.40[edit | edit source]
- All of the 14 Days of Summer props and items across the map are now gone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A picture of Anarchy Acres could be found near Lazy Lagoon. Anarchy was the first location to be in the spot Lazy Lagoon was located in.
- The pirate ship was reused for Party Royale, at the POI Buccaneer Bay (POI).