Lazy Lagoon was a location on the map, located east of The Block, north of Dusty Depot and far west of Sunny Steps that replaced Lazy Links in Season 8. It was a lakeside village with a small town right to it with a pirate ship in the middle. This area included some palm trees and some sand as well. On the east coast, there were some old-fashioned buildings that formed a small town.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
For more detail on houses and buildings, go to Lazy Lagoon/Buildings
Tavern[edit | edit source]
Magazine & Red Wood Apartment[edit | edit source]
Watchtower & Blue Wood House[edit | edit source]
Resting Area[edit | edit source]
Food Market[edit | edit source]
Roofed food market with 3 counters and meat hanging on strings. No chests could be found here.
Store[edit | edit source]
Pirate Ship[edit | edit source]
A wooden pirate ship with tall masts and large cloth sails. It had working cannons below the main deck as well as a captain's quarters, study hall, dining area, jail, storage room, and two sleeping areas. It could be found atop the octopus holding a trident at the front of the boat. Another 2 Chests could be found on the dresser in the captain's quarters and amongst some crates in the study hall below. One more 1 Chest could be found in the pantry of the dining area, and another 2 Chests in the storage room. One final 1 Chest could be found in the large cell in the jail.
Islands[edit | edit source]
Three small islands located in the center of the lagoon. The central one had a broken shed and some palm trees. The bottom one had some palm trees and boulders. And the top one had two palms trees and some stones. 1 Chest could be found next to the broken shed on the central island and 1 Chest could be found next to the palm tree on the top island.
Props[edit | edit source]
- Palm Trees
- Pirate Cannons
- Pirate Flag
- Ship Mast
- Cloth Bag
- Ship Nose
- Kraken Chandler
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- Lazy Lagoon was added to the map replacing Lazy Links.
- Week 4: Cannons are directly aimed at the water and the anchor of the pirate ship is partially raised. It seems to be preparing for a battle.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- June 18th: A giant beach umbrella and beach ball was added to a island of Lazy Lagoon.
- June 25th: Pirate cannons are gone from the area due to them being vaulted.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- A golf club house appeared near Lazy Lagoon. This was an Easter egg of Lazy Links
- October 13th: Lazy Lagoon was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A golf club house appeared at Lazy Lagoon. This is an Easter egg of the previous location here, Lazy Links.