|Category||Battle Royale Items|
|Introduced||10.10 Content Update|
The Junk Rift is a Battle Royale. When thrown, it breaks on contact and spawns a rift. This rift will spit out a random object which plummets to the ground, dealing extremely high damage and knocking players back. A few materials, ammo and weapons will also come out of the rift.utility item in
Stats[edit | edit source]
200 (Direct Hit)|
100 (Shockwave Hit)
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Junk Rift makes short work of giant buildings and large groups of enemies. It proves to be less effective against singular or small packs of targets, however.
- If thrown correctly, the Junk Rift is capable of instantly destroying a B.R.U.T.E and the players inside it. This makes the item a very good counter against them.
- Take care when using this item in close spaces as even the shockwave can deal enough damage to obliterate a weak player.
- Due to building and breaking being prohibited there, this item can be used in Tilted Town to trap a player and allow a easy kill.
- It can be great to gain the loot from Zombie Spawners from Retail Row, a single shot destroy the entire spawner, and if you are very lucky, you can get even more Junk Rifts from those spawners.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The rift is capable of spitting out one of these items:
- An anchor.
- A metal Triceratops.
- A car.
- A porta-potty.
- The Junk Rift is extremely overpowered, because a direct hit is 200 damage, which will instant kill anyone. A shockwave is only 100 damage, but in the final circle can launch someone into a ten tick storm, causing even more damage, and off the side of a cliff can cause someone to fall to their death. If on a build, it will destroy that too. As of 16:27, 28 June 2020 (UTC)