Junk Junction is a location on the Battle Royale map located at northwest coordinates B1-B2, north of Haunted Hills and west of The Block. It was released and added on Patch 2.0 of the Season 2 update. Junk Junction is the northernmost named area on the map. Junk Junction is a small fenced of scrap yard. In its walls it contains piles of scrap metal, and crushed cars. It contains 2 main buildings, the westernmost building contains stairs going into it, from ground level as the building is slightly above ground level. This building also has access to it's roof from stairs. On the roof of this building there's also a wrecking ball. The easternmost building, near the center of Junk Junction is bigger, and has a first and second floor. On the rooftop of this building there's also 2 small sheds. Junk Junction is home to a basketball hoop. There are also various wooden pallets speckled around Junk Junction.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Basketball Court[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Piles of Scrap Metal Parts
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Junk Junction was added to the map.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- A sign reading "Boneyard" has appeared outside the main gate, which was teased during Season 2 launch trailer but finally appeared in Season 7.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- After a whole season of Junk Junction being dormant, the old Clock Tower from Tilted Towers has appeared in Junk Junction after the Volcano eruption at the end of Season 8. Scraps of the clock along with other pieces of damaged Tilted have appeared in Junk Junction