Junk Junction was a location on the Battle Royale map located at northwest coordinates B1-B2, north of Haunted Hills, northwest of Starry Suburbs and west of The Block. It was released and added on Patch 2.0 of the Season 2 update. Junk Junction was the northernmost named area on the map. Junk Junction was a small fence of scrap yard. In its walls it contained piles of scrap metal, remains of Tilted Towers, and crushed cars. It contained 2 main buildings, the westernmost building which contained stairs going into it, from ground level as the building was slightly above ground level. This building also had access to its roof from stairs. On the roof of this building there was also a wrecking ball. The easternmost building, near the center of Junk Junction was bigger, and has a first and second floor. On the rooftop of this building there were also 2 small sheds. Junk Junction was home to a basketball hoop. There were also various wooden pallets speckled around Junk Junction.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
- Piles of Scrap Metal Parts
- Junk Junction was added to the map.
- Vending Machines were added to Junk Junction.
- A sign reading "Boneyard" has appeared outside the main gate, which was teased during Season 2 launch trailer but finally appeared in Season 7.
- The treasure map from the Season 8 challenges was removed.
- The damaged Clock Tower from Tilted Towers has appeared in Junk Junction after the Volcano eruption at the end of Season 8. Scraps of the clock along with other pieces of damaged Tilted have appeared in Junk Junction
- May 22nd: Some trucks carrying debris are heading towards Junk Junction.
- July 25th: A birthday cake was added in the middle of Junk Junction.
- July 31st: The birthday cake was removed.
- October 13th: Junk Junction was sucked into a black hole.