Junk Junction was a location on the Battle Royale map located at northwest coordinates B1-B2, north of Haunted Hills, northwest of Starry Suburbs and west of The Block. It was released and added on Patch 2.2.0 of the Season 2 update.
Junk Junction was the northernmost named area on the map. Junk Junction was a small fence of scrap yard. In its walls it contained piles of scrap metal, remains of Tilted Towers, and crushed cars. It contained 2 main buildings, the westernmost building which contained stairs going into it, from ground level as the building was slightly above ground level. This building also had access to its roof from stairs. On the roof of this building there was also a wrecking ball. The easternmost building, near the center of Junk Junction was bigger, and has a first and second floor. On the rooftop of this building there were also 2 small sheds. Junk Junction was home to a basketball hoop. There were also various wooden pallets speckled around Junk Junction.
Junk Junction had a maximum total of 12 chests.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Basketball Court[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Piles Crushed Cars
- Compressed scrap metel
- Boneyard sign
- Car Crusher
- wrecking Ball
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Junk Junction was added to the map.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Junk Junction.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- A sign reading "Boneyard" has appeared outside the main gate, which was teased during Season 2 launch trailer but finally appeared in Season 7.
- Junk Junction was covered in snow for Christmas Day and in the Ice Storm Event along with the rest of the map.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- A Reboot Van has appeared.
- A treasure map was added to Junk Junction.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- The treasure map from the Season 8 challenges was removed.
- The damaged Clock Tower from Tilted Towers has appeared in Junk Junction after the Volcano eruption at the end of Season 8. Scraps of the clock along with other pieces of damaged Tilted have appeared in Junk Junction
- May 22nd: Some trucks carrying debris are heading towards Junk Junction.
- July 25th: A birthday cake was added in the middle of Junk Junction.
- July 31st: The birthday cake was removed.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- October 13th: Junk Junction was sucked into a black hole.
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Parts of Junk Junction can be found in Camp Cod (POI), including the Clock from Tilted Towers, the Beware of Dog sign and car piles.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The massive broken clock tower was from Tilted Towers.