Battle Royale Map
The Battle Royale Island is the main battle arena of Battle Royale. It consists of a 10x10(now 8x8) grid with many major named locations and unnamed POIs (points of interest). After The End Event the Zero Point collapsed into a Black Hole and sucked up the entire island (Battle Bus and all the things). Transporting everyone to a new island. Each Season, new map locations or areas are introduced or removed. Sometimes Patches change the map in some way, such as the destroyed shack near Fatal Fields from Chapter 1 being developed.
- 1 Points of Interest
- 1.1 Lazy Lake
- 1.2 Craggy Cliffs
- 1.3 Slurpy Swamp
- 1.4 Misty Meadows
- 1.5 Dirty Docks
- 1.6 Frenzy Farm
- 1.7 Pleasant Park
- 1.8 Sweaty Sands
- 1.9 Steamy Stacks
- 1.10 Weeping Woods
- 1.11 Holly Hedges
- 1.12 Retail Row
- 1.13 Salty Springs
- 1.14 Former Unnamed POIs
- 1.15 Limited Time POIs
- 1.16 Limited Time Challenges Props
- 1.17 Interactable Map Objects
- 1.18 Former POI’s
- 2 Dead Grid
- 3 Map Markers
- 4 Challenge Games
- 5 Map History
- 6 Changes
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
POIs (points of interest) are notable locations on the Battle Royale Island, ranging from specific named places and sites to smaller settlements. The current version of the map has the following points of interest:
Lazy Lake[edit | edit source]
Lazy Lake is a named location on the Battle Royale Map.
Craggy Cliffs[edit | edit source]
Craggy Cliffs is a named location on the Battle Royale Map.
Slurpy Swamp[edit | edit source]
Slurpy Swamp is a named location on the Battle Royale Map.
Misty Meadows[edit | edit source]
Misty Meadows is a named location on the Battle Royale Map.
Dirty Docks[edit | edit source]
Dirty Docks is a location on the Battle Royale Map.
Frenzy Farm[edit | edit source]
Frenzy Farm is a location on the Battle Royale Map.
Pleasant Park[edit | edit source]
Sweaty Sands[edit | edit source]
Sweaty Sands is a location on the Battle Royale Map.
Steamy Stacks[edit | edit source]
Weeping Woods[edit | edit source]
Holly Hedges[edit | edit source]
Holly Hedges is in the southwest portion of the map, west of Weeping Woods and northwest of Slurpy Swamp. It is a town with a lot of houses, a garden center and a lot of hedges surrounding the area as decoration. Its design is very similar to Greasy Grove.
Retail Row[edit | edit source]
Retail Row is located at the eastern part of the map. It is a retail store complex with a wide parking lot and a residential neighborhood beside the commercial area that consists mostly of broken houses.
Salty Springs[edit | edit source]
Salty Springs is located close to the central part of the map. It is residential area with houses and a gas station.
Former Unnamed POIs[edit | edit source]
- Villain Lair
- Race Track
- RV Park
- Viking Outpost
- Hot Springs
- Tomato Temple
- Pirate Camps
- Expedition Outposts
- Depot Race Track
- Structures on Battle Royale Island
- Skeletal Remains
- Frozen Meteor
- Destroyed Stadium
- Floating Island
- Trucker's Oasis
* All unnamed POIs listed have more than 3 structures, fixed floor loot spawns and more than 3 chests. Smaller POIs such as single houses and buildings are documented on their grid coordinates.
Limited Time POIs[edit | edit source]
- Moai Heads
- The Inbetween
- Corrupted Areas
- Expedition Outposts
- Pirate Camps
- Sky Platforms
- Pandora (POI)
Limited Time Challenges Props[edit | edit source]
- Film Cameras
- Birthday Cake
- Christmas Trees
Interactable Map Objects[edit | edit source]
- Basketball Hoops
- Skeet Shooters
Former POI’s[edit | edit source]
- Castle Ruins
- Anarchy Acres
- Open Soccer Stadium
- Tomato Town
- Flush Factory
- Wailing Woods
- Lazy Links
- Container Yard
- Northern Houses
- Tilted Towers
- Volcano (POI)
- Dusty Divot
- Sky Platforms
- Neo Tilted
- Mega Mall
- Rec Center
- Pandora (POI)
- Paradise Palms
- Tilted Town
- Junk Junction
- Starry Suburbs
- Haunted Hills
- Loot Lake
- Lazy Lagoon
- Pressure Plant
- Sunny Steps
- Snobby Shores
- Dusty Depot
- Lonely Lodge
- Gotham City
- Greasy Grove
- Shifty Shafts
- Frosty Flights
- Polar Peak
- Fatal Fields
- Moisty Palms
- Happy Hamlet
- Lucky Landing
- The Block
Dead Grid[edit | edit source]
The following coordinates are considered as dead grids that are mostly unexplorable and covered with water, though may have also small amounts of land in them: A1, E1, F1, G1, H1, I1, J1, A2, J2, A3, A9, J9, A10, B10, C10, G10, I10 and J10.
Map Markers[edit | edit source]
Map markers are icons that players can place on the map. It is mainly used to mark a place that players will lands at, go toward, etc. There are blue, purple, red, and yellow markers depending on what the color your character is represented with.
Challenge Games[edit | edit source]
Challenge Games was a POI on the Battle Royale Map exclusively added in Playground mode that is composed of Port-a-Challenge variations spawned in one area on the sky. The challenge games are no longer available in playground or any other mode. They were removed due to glitches such as going to spawn island.
Map History[edit | edit source]
This list downs all the major changes in the Battle Royale Map versions:
- Season 11 Battle Royale Map v11.00
- A new map with new locations and environments has been added, replacing the old one.
- New POIs have been added: Craggy Cliffs, Steamy Stacks, Sweaty Sands, Frenzy Farm, Dirty Docks, Holly Hedges, Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake, Slurpy Swamp and Misty Meadows.
- Pleasant Park, Retail Row, Risky Reels and Salty Springs have been added back to various locations.
- Multiple new unnamed POIs have also appeared.
- Season 10 Battle Royale Map v10.40
- Starry Suburbs was added.
- October 13th: A live event has happened. The rocket at Dusty Depot activated and created multiple rifts and other rockets, which caused the Frozen Meteor to disappear. The rockets and meteor eventually attacked the zero point at Loot Lake, ending with a massive black hole that consumed the entire map.
- Season 10 Battle Royale Map v10.30
- Season 10 Battle Royale Map v10.20
- Season 10 Battle Royale Map v10.10
- Season 10 Battle Royale Map v10.0
- Dusty Depot and the Factory POI have returned, replacing Dusty Divot.
- A new Frozen Meteor POI has appeared in the sky above the Factories.
- The zero point orb at Loot Lake has exploded, stopping time and making a antigravity zone around the lake.
- The Skeletal Remains have been covered in purple moss and trees.
- Neo Tilted was replaced by Tilted Town.
- Season 9 Battle Royale Map v9.4
- Season 9 Battle Royale Map v9.3
- Pressure Plant has been modified, and an elevator has been created. During the next days, a giant mecha has been built.
- Season 9 Battle Royale Map v9.2
- Season 9 Battle Royale Map v9.0
- Neo Tilted has replaced Tilted Towers, with some buildings being heavily modified
- Mega Mall has replaced Retail Row
- The Volcano has become a named POI in Pressure Plant. Most of the Volcano has been destroyed
- Sky Platforms have appeared around the island
- A new mansion has appeared near Paradise Palms
- The Clock Tower from Tilted Towers has appeared in Junk Junction, where its remains lie
- Season 8 Battle Royale Map v8.50
- Season 8 Battle Royale Map v8.0
- Two new named POIs: Sunny Steps and Lazy Lagoon
- A new volcano has emerged destroying Wailing Woods, the Container Yard
- Lazy Lagoon has replaced Lazy Links
- The Block has been moved where the Motel once stood
- A new tropical/jungle biome
- Sunny Steps has replaced Wailing Woods.
- Pirate camps have appeared around the island.
- Season 7 Battle Royale Map v7.0
- Season 6 Battle Royale Map v6.0
- The Floating Island is destroyed by the CUBE explosion and large and small islands have been found on Leaky Lake. The remaining parts of the CUBE are found where the whirlpool used to be at.
- Loot Lake is renamed to Leaky Lake.
- The Floating Island breaks into three pieces with the Cube in the centre.
- Floating Island spawned on top of the Loot Lake and have started moving over Corrupted Areas.
- 7 Corrupted Areas have been added throughout the map.
- Season 5 Battle Royale Map v5.30
- Season 5 Battle Royale Map v5.0
- Season 4 Battle Royale Map v4.0
- Season 3 Battle Royale Map
- Lucky Landing was added.
- Season 2 Battle Royale Map
- Season 1 Battle Royale Map
- Initial launched map consists of Greasy Grove, Pleasant Park, Retail Row, Anarchy Acres, Fatal Fields, Lonely Lodge, Flush Factory, Loot Lake, Moisty Mire, Wailing Woods and few unnamed POIs; the Container Yard, Prison, Factory, Dirt Track and RV Park.
- Formerly unnamed POIs; Salty Springs, Tomato Town and Dusty Depot have been eventually named.
Changes[edit | edit source]