Drop items in to spawn during games|
Varies with placement|
The Item Spawner is a creative device that spawns items that are dropped into it during games. It can be customized in the following ways: items respawn, random spawns, visibility, time before first spawn, time between spawns, and bonus ammo for weapons.
Patch 7.40 (February 14, 2019)
- Added a configurable option that allows the first spawn to be delayed.
- Added more time options to Time Between Spawns option.
Patch 7.30 (January 29, 2019)
- When an Item Spawner has finished spawning all of its items during a game, its visual effects turn off to indicate it’s dormant.
Patch 7.20 (January 15, 2019)
- Added Random Spawn options on the Item Spawner:
- "Random" allows items to spawn in a random order from the spawn list.
- "No Repeats" spawns items in a random order and will not repeat an item until everything in the list has spawned once. This only differs from "Random" if "Items Respawn" option is set to “On”.
Patch 7.10 (December 19, 2018)
- New Item Spawner settings:
- dded an option to hide the Item Spawner during Game.
- Added an option to customize the rate that items are spawned.
Patch 7.01 (December 6, 2018)
- New: Item Spawner - Drop any item on this device to have it spawn one item at a time during games.
- 1. This trap will only have the amount of hitpoints as the surface it is placed on.
- 2. This trap used to be Transcendent but was changed to Rare quite quickly