|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 8.20|
The Infinity Blade is a Melee Weapon in Battle Royale available only in variant. It delivers a powerful sword slash and deals 75 damage to enemies and destroys structures in one hit. It also allows players to leap great distances, destroying objects in its path. Upon landing, it delivers damage and a knock-up to nearby players with 25 damage. The only weakness to the wielder is that they cannot build any structures as of Season 8. The wielder of the sword is also granted the following additional abilities:
Sub to 4remp
- An increased pool of max Health and Shields (200 Health/200 Shields);
- Regeneration of effective Health over time up to max Health and Shields (1 HP per second).
- An instant burst of effective Health upon elimination of an enemy (50 HP).
- Increased movement speed (130%).
The first player to pull the Infinity Blade from its pedestal will be instantly healed to full Health and Shields. If a player picks up the Infinity Blade, all other inventory items including building materials will be dropped. When the wielder of the Infinity Blade picks up an item (aside from building materials), the Infinity Blade will be dropped. The Infinity Blade will be dropped when the wielder is knocked out or eliminated.
It was found at Polar Peak and only one Infinity Blade is available per match.
On the killfeed, it will come up as (Player name)’s Infinity Blade erased (Victim’s name).
Though it was vaulted on December 14, 2018, it made a brief reappearance in the Sword Fight gamemode. As of Patch v8.20, the weapon made its debut to Creative, making this the first true melee weapon (yet again) to ever be placed in Creative.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
- Only one Infinity Blade is available per match and is always located in Polar Peak. The Sword would be stuck in the ground until a player would grab it
- The Infinity Blade was available from December 10, 2018, until it was vaulted on December 14, 2018.
- In the Sword Fight LTM, Infinity Blades can be found rarely in chests around the map. Unlike before, more than one blade can be found and used.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If a player were to drop the Infinity Blade off the map, there would be none during that match.
- If a player is in the "Down But not Out" state while holding the Blade, The blade will drop regardless if the player was out or not.
- This is the first Melee Weapon in Battle Royale if one doesn't count the pickaxe.
- The Weapon is an exact replica of the Infinity Blade from the game of the same name by Epic Games. The power of the weapon in-game reflects its nature as a God killer in Infinity Blade.
- The actual structure damage of the Infinity Blade is 10,050. This is confirmed by going into Creative Mode, set an objective's HP to 25k and hitting it. Leaping attack inflicts 20,100 damage to structures.
- The Infinity Blade can be seen on one of the monitors in a Loot Lake government facility. It also appeared inside one of the crystals in the nexus or the vault during the Unvaulting event. However it was not unvaulted, and the Drum Gun was instead.
- The Infinity Blade's Attack when swung is based off of some swords heavy attacks in Save the World.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]