|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
Infinity Blade was a Melee Weapon in Battle Royale available in Mythic variant. It delivered a powerful sword slash and dealt 75 damage to enemies and destroys structures in one hit. It also allowed the player to leap great distances, destroying objects in its path. Upon landing, it delivers damage and a knock-up to nearby players with 25 damage. The wielder of the sword was also granted the following additional abilities:
- An increased pool of max Health and Shields (200 Health/200 Shields);
- Regeneration of effective Health over time up to max Health and Shields (1 HP per second).
- An instant burst of effective Health upon elimination of an enemy (50 HP).
- Increased movement speed (130%).
The first player to pull the Infinity Blade from its pedestal will be instantly healed to full Health and Shields. If a player picks up the Infinity Blade, all other inventory items aside from building materials will be dropped. When the wielder of the Infinity Blade picks up an item (aside from building materials), the Infinity Blade will be dropped. The Infinity Blade will be dropped when the wielder is knocked out or eliminated. It was found at Polar Peak and only one Infinity Blade is available per match.
On the killfeed, It will come up as (Player name)’s Infinity Blade erased (Victim’s name)
It was vaulted on December 14, 2018.
It did 500 damage if you hit and do build same time
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Damage||75 (25 when using secondary attack)|
|Structure Damage||Instantly destroys structures|
Availability[edit | edit source]
- Only one Infinity Blade is available per match and is always located in Polar Peak. The Sword would be stuck in the ground until a player would grab it
- The Infinity Blade was available from December 10, 2018, until it was vaulted on December 14, 2018.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If a player were to drop the Infinity Blade off the map, there would no longer be one during that match. One player has done this and said that the weapon was too overpowered after eliminating another opponent.
- If a player is in the "Down But not Out" state while holding the Blade, The blade will drop regardless if the player was out or not.
- Besides the Pickaxe, this is the first TRUE Melee Weapon in Battle Royale. The pickaxe is also a melee weapon, but has no good damage to enemies.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]