|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 8.40|
Infantry Rifle is an Assault Rifle in Battle Royale. It is available in , , , and variants. It uses Medium Bullets and has a head shot multiplier of x2.0. The Infantry Rifle is 100% accurate when aiming down sights and does great damage, but has a limited magazine size of 8 and does not constantly fire bullets when the trigger is held down. All four variants of the Infantry Rifle can be found from floor loot, Chests, and Vending Machines. Its variant can also be found in Supply Drops.
It used to be available in Patch 8.10 removed its Common variant, and Patch 8.40 added its and variants., , and variants. However,
The Infantry Rifle's Creative.variant is still available in
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Infantry Rifle has a chance to appear among same weapon class in the following circumstances:
Infantry Rifle has a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Remember that the trigger must be un-pressed and re-pressed to fire each shot. Simply holding down will not work.
- Those with good consistent aim should use the Infantry Rifle. It is a hitscan weapon, meaning its shots travel instantly, that is also 100% accurate when aiming down sights and has a fast fire rate of four bullets per second.
- The Infantry Rifle does excellent damage, with the variants and above being able to eliminate an enemy in five shots.
- Its magazine size of 8 prevents it from being good at destroying materials efficiently, and it requires reloading quite often.
- Compared to the Heavy Assault Rifle, it does the same damage but is more accurate and fires faster, but has less bullets in the magazine and cannot constantly fire bullets.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Infantry Rifle used to fire fast moving projectiles similarly to a Sniper Rifles|sniper rifle, and it used to do 41/43/45 damage. It was later changed to have zero travel time but had its damage reduced to 42/40.
- The Infantry Rifle seems to resemble an American M1 Garand Semi-auto Rifle Used During WWII. The epic and Legendary variants, seem to resemble the American MK14 EBR.
- The Patch 8.30 The damage of the Infantry Rifle has been reduced from 42 to 40 making it dealing the same amount of damage as the Heavy Assault Rifle.
Infantry Rifle used to be the most powerful assault rifle in the game dealing 45 damage when it used projectiles and 42 damage, but as of
- This still did not surpass the old Heavy Assault Rifle, which did 44/46/48 before it had its damage reduced, but this iteration of the Heavy Assault Rifle did not coexist with the Infantry Rifle.
- In Patch 8.40, the and variants of the Infantry Rifle were added and deal 42/44 damage, making them the most powerful assault rifle in the game.
- This is the third weapon to be available in all five rarities.