Polar Peak is a location that was added in Fortnite Season 7. It is located on the iceberg in the snow biome. On top of the iceberg, there is a small castle. The main tower is on the iceberg while two smaller towers are lower down on the iceberg creating a wall. There seems to be more of the iceberg covered up by snow. Around the peak, there are smaller towers and campsites. There are zip lines leading to and from the iceberg. It located north of Happy Hamlet, south-west of Shifty Shafts and north-west of Frosty Flights.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Camp Sites
- Infinity Blade Altar
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- October 10th: The iceberg appears, with the lights of the castle on. It slowly proceeds to the island slowly.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Polar Peak was added to the map after colliding with the island.
7.01 Patch Notes (December 11)[edit | edit source]
- The snow on the peak has melted a bit and has revealed more of the tower and the fortress which surrounds it.
- The Infinity Blade altar can be found there.
- December 14th: The Infinity Blade is now gone from the altar. The snow has melted further, revealing more of the castle.
7.10 Patch Notes (December 18th)[edit | edit source]
- The iceberg has melted even more. More of the castle and town is revealed. In the tower, in the room under the library, there is a rock that appears to be a piece of the Meteor. There's also a greyed out picture of the tomato head in the same room.
- The altar where the Infinity Blade used to be has been replaced with a block of ice.
- There is a tunnel in the back of the peak, which is covered up by snow.
7.10 Content Update (December 30th)[edit | edit source]
- The tunnel in the back of the iceberg has melted, revealing a entrance to a lower level of the castle. The tunnel contains some cages, an iron maiden and mysterious ice eggs.
7.20 Patch Notes (January 15th)[edit | edit source]
- An ice sphere has appeared in the sky floating on top of the place where the Infinity Blade was located. Examining the sphere with a scoped weapon shows that The Ice King is trapped inside it.
- The iceberg has melted even more, revealing more of the dungeon and eggs under the castle.
- January 19th: The sphere above the Peak has exploded and The Ice King casted a snowstorm across the map.
7.20 Content Update (January 22nd)[edit | edit source]
- The iceberg has melted a bit more, revealing some more of the dungeon under the castle.
- January 28th: The piece of ice in the castle dungeon is melting and has revealed a chained pedestal - a arm is sticking out of the ice.
7.30 Patch Notes (January 29th)[edit | edit source]
- The ice in the dungeon has completely melted and the pedestal is empty - meaning The Prisoner has escaped.
- The chunk of ice that covers the Infinity Blade altar seems to be slowly melting, potentially hinting at it's return.
7.40 Patch Notes (February 14th)[edit | edit source]
- The ice eggs in the dungeon are now gone.