Ice Storm Event
The Ice Storm Event was a Battle Royale event introduced four days day after the 7.20 Patch Update on January 19 at 2:00pm EST (due to the sphere exploding and covered the map in snow) with the live Ice Storm event. The event lasted for 10 days (January 19th-29th).
Battle Royale[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A new kingdom rises. Prepare for battle - dive in now to take on the Ice Legion and survive the storm!
LTMs[edit | edit source]
During the 10 day long event, Solo and Duos were replaced with new Ice Storm Solo and Duo LTMs as well as an additional Ice Storm variant of Squads too. This gamemode is almost exactly like that of Fortnitemares, with the exception of a completely snow-covered map, Cube Monsters renamed to Ice Legion, Ice Shards replacing Cube Fragments as Ice Legion spawners, and new icy textures for all the Ice Legion.
Challenges and Rewards[edit | edit source]
Completing all 13 Ice Storm challenges rewards the Winter's Thorn glider.
- Complete Ice Storm challenges [0/6] - Blue Metallic (Wrap)
- Day 1
- Destroy Ice Fiends [0/250] - 500 XP
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to the Ice Legion [0/2000] - 500 XP
- Day 2
- Destroy Ice Brutes [0/100] - 500 XP
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles or Pistols to the Ice Legion [0/10000] - 500 XP
- Day 3
- Destroy Ranged Ice Fiends [0/150] - 500 XP
- Destroy Golden Ice Brutes [0/20] - 500 XP
- Day 4
- Destroy damage to the Ice Legion in a single match [0/2000] - 500 XP
- Destroy an Ice Shard in different matches [0/10] - 500 XP
- Day 5
- Destroy elite members of the Ice Legion [0/100] - 500 XP
- Deal damage with shotguns or SMGs to the Ice Legion [0/10000] - 500 XP
- Day 6
- Destroy members of the Ice Legion [0/300] - 500 XP
- Destroy damage to the Ice Legion [0/20000] - 500 XP