Hunting Rifle is a Sniper Rifle in Battle Royale. It is available in Uncommon and Rare variants. It uses Heavy Bullets.
- The Hunting Rifle is best used in medium to long ranges against targets, capable of dealing great damage. However, it requires more skill to account for the bullet drop at longer ranges.
- The non-scoped nature also gives ample vision on the environment, making it easier to look around when aiming, while providing greater zoom than most basic firearms, but not as much as scoped weapons.
Patch 5.20 (August 7, 2018)
- Weapon + Items
- Added a higher accuracy penalty to jumping and sprinting for Dual Pistols, Submachine Guns, and Hunting Rifles.
Patch 5.0 (July 7, 2018)
- Reduced Hunting Rifle aim assist when targeting to match that of other Sniper Rifles with projectile bullets.
Patch 4.0 (May 1, 2018)
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that prevented Hunting Rifles from auto reloading if it was fired immediately after a reload.
- The Hunting Rifle uses the same model as the Save the World Bolt-Action Rifle.
- The Hunting Rifle is inspired by various bolt-action hunting rifles, such as the Mauser M12, But It also could be based off the Karabiner 98 Kurz.
- Originally, the Hunting Rifle featured a magazine with a charging handle. However, at some point, it was changed to feature a proper bolt handle.
- Despite this, the icon still has the old model.