Horde Rush Event
Horde Rush was a Battle Royale event introduced a day after the 9.21 Update on June 13, 2019. The event lasted for 6 days (June 13-June 19, 2019), and it involved a squad LTM with the return of the Cube Monsters and unique challenges to complete.
Battle Royale[edit | edit source]
LTM[edit | edit source]
During this event, all squad lobbies with 4 members would get access to a unique LTM known as Horde Rush. This mode involves several storm circle stages with score multipliers and fragments which spawn cube monsters. Between each wave, players will have a minute to collect gear and build preparations for the next wave. If players make it to the final stage, they must fight a cube monster boss.
Challenges and Rewards[edit | edit source]
Completing all 7 Horde Rush challenges rewards the Fiend wrap.
- Eliminate members of the Horde with headshots [0/500] - Never Surrender (loading screen)
- Eliminate Poison Fiends or Explosive Brutes from at least 5m away [0/20] - 500 XP
- Collect Score Multipliers [0/10] - 500 XP
- Damage Spawn Obelisks [0/5,000] - 500 XP
- Work together to eliminate Gold Brutes [0/5] - 500 XP
- Win a match without being eliminated [0/1] - 500 XP
- stage stuff [0/4] - 500 XP
Changes[edit | edit source]