|Category||Battle Royale Items|
|Last Adjustment||10.10 Content Update|
A Hop Rock is a mysterious purple object that was added to Battle Royale at the beginning of Season 4 in Update 4.0. These "space rocks" could be found at meteor crash sites, Dusty Divot having the most. Upon interacting with the rocks and consuming them, the player was granted a jump bonus and aerial mobility buff. The buff also negated fall damage.
While under the affects of Hop Rocks the player gained a purple glow. The glow pulsed before the buff wore out, allowing the player to plan accordingly.
The Hop Rocks were removed from the game with the v5.0 update on July 12th but were reintroduced into Creative on Patch 8.30
In the 10.10 Content Update, Hop Rocks were reintroduced back into the game as a Glitched Consumable, only at the Destroyed Stadium (POI), similar to where they used to be at Dusty Divot which was a Crater.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Time to Use||1|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Dusty Divot (During the entirety of Season 4, Up until 5.0)
- The truck across from the clock tower in Tilted Towers (Up until 4.3)
- Risky Reels (Up until 4.3)
- The Prison in Moisty Mire (Up until 4.4)
- A small divot west of Fatal Fields (Up until 4.4)
- The small craters scattered around (Up until 4.5)
- Inside various trucks on the map (4.5 only)
- The inside of The Visitor's base near Snobby Shores (4.5 only)
- Creative Inventory/Islands (8.30-present)
- Destroyed Stadium (POI) (10.10-11.00)