Hop Rocks were mysterious purple objects that were added to Battle Royale at the beginning of Season 4 in Update 4.0. These "space rocks" could be found at meteor crash sites, Dusty Divot having the most. Upon interacting with the rocks and consuming them, the player was granted a jump bonus and aerial mobility buff. The buff also negated fall damage.
While under the affects of Hop Rocks the player gained a purple glow. The glow pulsed before the buff wore out, allowing the player to plan accordingly.
The Hop Rocks were removed from the game with the v5.0 update on July 12th.
- Dusty Divot (During the entirety of Season 4, Up until 5.0)
- The truck across from the clock tower in Tilted Towers (Up until 4.3)
- Risky Reels (Up until 4.3)
- The prison in Moisty Mire (Up until 4.4)
- A small divot west of Fatal Fields (Up until 4.4)
- The small craters scattered around (Up until 4.5)
- Inside various trucks on the map (4.5 only)
- The inside of The Visitor's base near Snobby Shores (4.5 only)
Hop Rocks as they appear in-game
] [Map Objects