Homely Hills (POI)
Homely Hills is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates C1, C2, D1 and D2. It is a small group of 5 houses located north of Pleasant Park and east of Craggy Cliffs. It is one of the biggest Landmarks on The Apollo Island. It also has 10 Chests.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Aqua house
- Blue house
- White house
- Yellow house
- Red house
- Broken telephone pole
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Destroy 3 dog houses||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Kick a soccer ball 100 meters||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Find Gnomes at Homely Hills (3)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 1 Challenges||35,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Homely Hills was added to the map.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Homely Hills for the Fortnitemares event, and furniture has become haunted and begun to float.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Homely Hills, and furniture is no longer haunted.
- Mailboxes around the map have been vanishing, appearing in a Yellow House at Homely Hills.
- The surroundings of Homely Hills were flooded, leaving it to be one of the few locations which didn't flood.
- August 29th: A new piece of land has suddenly appeared onto the island, north of Homely Hills, holding a Trask Transport Truck. A few Rifts appeared around the landmark.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This location may be a reference to Starry Suburbs, as both were locations containing 5 houses and are both north of Pleasant Park.