Holly Hedges is a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate B5, south of Sweaty Sands, west of Weeping Woods, southwest of Salty Springs and northwest of Slurpy Swamp. It is a small suburban town that has hedges surrounding the outskirts. There are a bunch of houses surrounding the area, along with a Garden Center in the middle of the town. Plants can be found in all the houses. Holly Hedges is currently the most western named location on the Fortnite Chapter 2 map. Holly Hedges has a total of 14 chests.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Related Achievements
- 4 Map Changes
- 5 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures, visit Holly Hedges/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Garden Center
- Yellow House
- Blue House
- Another Yellow House
- Dark Blue House
- Cyan House
- Green House
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Search 10 Chests at Holly Hedges or Retail Row||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Destroy 3 dog houses||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Kick a soccer ball 100 meters||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Deliver 10 fish to SHADOW||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles SHADOW Style|
|Deliver 10 fish to GHOST||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles GHOST Style|
|Search 5 Chests in different Named Locations||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a SHADOW mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas SHADOW Style|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a GHOST mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas GHOST Style|
|Stage 1 of 3 - Destroy Teddy Bears Holly Hedges (1)||Location Domination||10,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Destroy Teddy Bears Holly Hedges (3)||Location Domination||25,000|
|Stage 3 of 3 - Destroy Teddy Bears Holly Hedges (7)||Location Domination||55,000|
|Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Holly Hedges (7)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminations at Holly Hedges (3)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||35,000|
|Collect Wood from Holly Hedges (500)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 8 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminations at Holly Hedges (3)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 1 Challenges||25,000|
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Bushwacker: Destroyed 500 Holly Hedges.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Holly Hedges was added to the map.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Holly Hedges for the Fortnitemares event, and furniture has become haunted and begun to float.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Holly Hedges, and furniture is no longer haunted.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Holly Hedges, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 24th: Holly Hedges has been covered in snow.
- January 7th: The snow melted from Holly Hedges.
- Several Ghost and Shadow mailboxes and Shadow recruitment posters have appeared around Holly Hedges.
- No Sweat Insurance signs appeared all over Holly Hedges.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Holly Hedges relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Holly Hedges have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- All of the cars at Holly Hedges have disappeared due to the No Sweat Insurance coverage.
V13.40[edit | edit source]
- You can now drive all the cars at Holly Hedges.
- One of the challenges involves finding a Sapling Groot outside of the main Garden Center building.
V14.20[edit | edit source]
- More gnomes have appeared around Holly Hedges.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Holly Hedges is similar to Greasy Grove in terms of basic layout and positioning on the map. It also uses assets for the houses similar to Starry Suburbs.
- Holly Hedges and Salty Springs are both nods to Holly Springs, NC near where Epic Games is headquartered.