High Explosives (gamemode)
|Genre||Battle Royale LTM|
|Queue Type||Solo, Squads|
|Release||December 29, 2017|
|Last Featured||Patch 3.4|
High Explosives is a Battle Royale LTM first introduced following Patch 1.9.0. Play in this LTM progresses as normal, except the only weapons on the map are Explosive Weapons. High Explosives is in its second version. High Explosives V2 was introduced in patch Patch 3.4 and added the then-new Guided Missiles and Remote Explosives to the loot pool.
LTM Rules and Gameplay[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Non-explosive weapons removed.
- Friendly Fire off.
- 1:50 shaved off wait times for first four storms (20s / 30s / 30s / 30s).
Supply Drops[edit | edit source]
- Spawn +50% more consumables.
- Spawn +100% more materials.
- Have a 50% chance of dropping a Legendary Guided Missile.
Floor Loot adjustments[edit | edit source]
- Materials spawn 60 / 90 / 120 per pickup for wood/stone/metal.
- Materials drop rate increased 50%.
- Ammo drop rate increased 50%.
- Impulse grenade added to floor loot.
- Trap drop rate lowered 50%.
Other loot adjustments[edit | edit source]
- Number of rockets found per drop increased (Floor: 4-6 | Chests: 8 | Supply: 12 | Box: 16 | Llama: 20).
- Grenade, Impulse Grenade & Remote Explosive drop rate +100%.
- Bandages drop rate -50%, Med Kit & Slurp drop rate +50%.
- Spike Trap disabled; Launch Pads & Campfires spawn at 1:1 ratio.
- Rocket Launcher drop rate +100%.
- Guided Missile drop rate +100%.