|This article discusses content that has been put in the Vault.
|This item has been made unavailable in order to adjust the game balance. It may return in the future.
Hawkeye's Bow is a special Mythic weapon in Fortnite, and can only be found in the Endgame LTM. The bow can fire explosive arrows to deal damage to opponents, while also having a grappling hook for mobilty as its Mythic bonus.
Hawkeye's bow can only be found in the Endgame LTM. As of right now, it isn't released to Playground or Creative and cannot be found in default playlists.
- This item works similarly to the Boom Bow because it fires explosive arrows, but has an additional Grappler attached to the bow.
- This weapon uses Arrows as ammunition, instead of using Shells 'n' Slugs like the Boom Bow.
- This item is tied to the movie Avengers: Endgame (2019) as a collaboration once again between Marvel and Epic Games.
- This weapon is a combination of the Boom Bow and the Grappler, as it fires explosive arrows and has a distance and velocity tracker, and has a Grappler attached for mobility.
- This is the second bow in Battle Royale to be released (fifth if the Crossbows are included).
|Battle Royale Content|
| Seasonal Foraged Map Objects|
) • Rifts
) • Shadow Stones
) • Ziplines
, C2 1
, C2 2
) • Volcano Vents
) • Slipstream
) • Secret Passages