Haunted Hills was an area on the Battle Royale map located at northwest coordinates B2, south of Junk Junction, far north of Snobby Shores, west of The Block and northwest of Pleasant Park. It was a cemetery with sheds, tombstones a church and a large haunted castle just on the hillside. It was released and added on Patch 2.0 of the Season 2 update.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Haunted Hills/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Statues (Bat)
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Haunted Hills was added to the map.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Haunted Hills.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- A large castle was added to the hillside.
- November 18: The Pizza Pit and Durrr Burger trucks have moved to Haunted Hills.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Snow fully covered Haunted Hills for Christmas.
- The snow has gone.
- Snow covered Haunted Hills for a second time.
- Snow eventually melted.
- The castle on the hillside is decaying heavily.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- A statue has been added to Haunted Hills.
- October 13th: Haunted Hills has been sucked into a black hole.