Haunted Hills was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the Map in Season 2, located inside the coordinates B2 and B3, south of Junk Junction, far north of Snobby Shores, west of The Block and northwest of Pleasant Park. It was a cemetery with sheds, tombstones a church and a large haunted castle just on the hillside.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Haunted Hills/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Statues (Bat)
- Iron Fence
- Church Spire
- Body wagon
- Angel Statue
For more detail on houses and buildings, go to Haunted Hills/Buildings
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 chests in Haunted Hills||Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V2.20[edit | edit source]
- Haunted Hills was added to the map.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- A Vending Machines was added to Haunted Hills.
- Film sets were added to Haunted Hills.
- The film sets were removed.
V6.00[edit | edit source]
- A large castle was added to the hillside.
V6.30[edit | edit source]
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- The castle on the hillside is decaying heavily.
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- December 25th: Haunted Hills was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
V7.20[edit | edit source]
- January 19th: Haunted Hills was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
V7.30[edit | edit source]
- February 1st: The snow melted from Haunted Hills.
V8.30[edit | edit source]
- A Reboot Van was added to Haunted Hills.
- A statue has been added to Haunted Hills.
- October 13th: Haunted Hills has been sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The statue added in Haunted Hills was later turned into the Stoneheart outfit.
- Haunted Hills originally had less chests than it did by the time it was removed, but due to complaints from players shortly after the location was added, more chests were added.